• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM22G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

iBeLink_1

This thread is created for iBeLink™ DM22G technical support. We will have technical persons monitoring this thread for various technical issues. Please study the User Guide and FAQ carefully on our website before using this ASIC miner.

Resellers, sales, complaints, and discussions of our miner should start your own threads, this is for technical issues and support.

User Guide:
Blade Troubleshooting and Test Guide:
Image of TF Card:
iBeLink DM22G Firmware IB3.6.9 is released. You can update directly from the miner.
No TF Card Image available at this time.
Image of TestTool TF Card:

Last edited:
did you send me an overclocked DM11??
your 22ghs dm22 are working at 12-16ghs. how come.

temp is a constant 37C

did you send me an overclocked DM11??
your 22ghs dm22 are working at 12-16ghs. how come.

temp is a constant 37C
Hi,

The DM22G is designed differently than the DM11G so it is not an overclocked version. Please provide a screenshot of your web management page and we can take a look to see what is happening.

Hi,
how can i change the pll, i have followed the instructions from the manual, but nothing changed after reboot.
I have done:
-go to config
-set new value in the pll box
-click "set pll"
-click "reboot"

what did i wrong?
the temp. is about 16°C so i think, that's not the problem.

Hi,
how can i change the pll, i have followed the instructions from the manual, but nothing changed after reboot.
I have done:
-go to config
-set new value in the pll box
-click "set pll"
-click "reboot"

what did i wrong?
the temp. is about 16°C so i think, that's not the problem.
Hi,

After you click "Set PLL", you may also need to hit the "Save Configuration" button.

Hi,
I have tried 400, 450, 500. The Firmware is cgminer-IB3.6.6
Hi,

It would seem like those values are too high for the DM22G. The amount of power draw from the chips at those settings are more than 12V, this is more than any psu can supply. The miner is most likely resetting back to 380 to be able to run.

Hi,

It would seem like those values are too high for the DM22G. The amount of power draw from the chips at those settings are more than 12V, this is more than any psu can supply. The miner is most likely resetting back to 380 to be able to run.
OK, I have set it down to 350, that works.
The setting over 380 don't work.
Thank's

Hi,

Are you not able to run at the default 380? Or are there other reasons that you want to lower the PLL? I am just curious.
No no no, the default value is no problem. I just want to set the pll value a little bit higher, because my unit is running on realy cool temperature.
I was wondering, if i am to stupid to change the pll value, so i have tried to set it down, and that works.

So I think, and you also, the hardware or Firmware can not respond more speed.

No no no, the default value is no problem. I just want to set the pll value a little bit higher, because my unit is running on realy cool temperature.
I was wondering, if i am to stupid to change the pll value, so i have tried to set it down, and that works.

So I think, and you also, the hardware or Firmware can not respond more speed.
Hi,

Ah ok. Yes, I think 380 is about the maximum you can set the PLL and be stable. You could go a little bit higher but not enough to make too big a difference. Sadly, the PLL is a bit limited by the 12V power output to so it is unlikely to go higher.

does your company plan to introduce a firmware that can mine ither algorithms like what baikalminer has done?

attached image is for 2 units already. its like dm11... huhuhu

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171124-213027.png
    Screenshot_20171124-213027.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 159
does your company plan to introduce a firmware that can mine ither algorithms like what baikalminer has done?

attached image is for 2 units already. its like dm11... huhuhu
Hi,

Since our miners are ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) machines, no firmware will be able to change the algorithm. Baikal Miner's machines as I understand are FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) which means they can use firmware to change the algorithms on their miner.

I just set up 100 new rigs and am a member of coinmine.pl. If I was not part of a pool I would have mined 30 Dash but because of the pool only 20 Dash. I know this can go either way and it is a total gamble. Any advise going forward? Are pools worth it in the end of should you take the risk?

I just set up 100 new rigs and am a member of coinmine.pl. If I was not part of a pool I would have mined 30 Dash but because of the pool only 20 Dash. I know this can go either way and it is a total gamble. Any advise going forward? Are pools worth it in the end of should you take the risk?
Hi,

This is a difficult question and is mostly based on how much risk you want to take. If you are a believer of big risk big reward, you can go solo mine. If you are mostly for the steady reward, you can do pool mining. If you like to discuss this with other miners, you can join the Dash Nation Discord #mining channel. The invite is at dashchat.org.

Hi,

Is there really a cgminer-IB3.6.6 version?
Can only find Version 3.6.5 for DM22G.
Hi,

There is a version cgminer-3.6.6. Currently you will need to update from the miner's web management page. There is no image file for that version.

Back