• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I think there is 2.4 dash in the blockchain waiting to be claimed.

Antti Kaikkonen

1.4 dash: http://insight.dash.org/insight/tx/728e76d2d5f0513aabeca6fd7101878469052e39f42f7a9b979a63d7e87353c2
(2nd output)

1.0 dash: http://insight.dash.org/insight/tx/02b8fd6a209aea9e53b71de4c295df898e1a4e47b6506c9b3dc5f342ad520c10
(2nd output)

Both are have empty PublicKeyScript meaning anyone should be able to claim them. Check
Anyone-Can-Spend Outputs for more info. I don't know how to create raw transaction with
OP_TRUE as the signature and even if I could I think the transaction would be considered "non standard" meaning that nodes wouldn't relay it but it should still be a valid transaction that a miner could include in a block.

Here is my dash address in case you manage to spend the output and want to donate me any amount:
XamVmfHKRNDnuAsfEUioYXRmr9DT3AcSGb

"Anyone-Can-Spend outputs are currently considered non-standard, and are not relayed on the P2P network."

src/main.cpp
1227 // Check for non-standard pay-to-script-hash in inputs

1228 if (fRequireStandard && !AreInputsStandard(tx, view))

1229 return state.Invalid(false, REJECT_NONSTANDARD, "bad-txns-nonstandard-inputs");

"Anyone-Can-Spend outputs are currently considered non-standard, and are not relayed on the P2P network."

src/main.cpp
1227 // Check for non-standard pay-to-script-hash in inputs

1228 if (fRequireStandard && !AreInputsStandard(tx, view))

1229 return state.Invalid(false, REJECT_NONSTANDARD, "bad-txns-nonstandard-inputs");
Who are you quoting?

I think you need to be a miner or know a miner who is willing to include a non standard transaction in a block (non standard is not the same thing as invalid).

Last edited:
transaction with nonstandard inputs included won't be relayed on the network.but maybe the block contains those transactions will.
just guessing, maybe miners or pool operator can spend these coins when they find a valid block with these nonstandard inputs included.
sorry if my English bothered you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

transaction with nonstandard inputs included won't be relayed on the network.but maybe the block contains those transactions will.
just guessing, maybe miners or pool operator can spend these coins when they find a valid block with these nonstandard inputs included.
sorry if my English bothered you.

Yes so it should be free 2.4 dash to anyone who can first get those outputs included in a block.

could you tell me how to find these Anyone_Can_Spend outputs?
I am so curious why such strange thing happened.

could you tell me how to find these Anyone_Can_Spend outputs?
I am so curious why such strange thing happened.

I don't know why such a thing would happen. Maybe a bug in mining software or a misconfigured masternode?

I found them after I imported the whole dash blockchain to a neo4j graph database. After reading the Script page in bitcoin wiki I decided to search for outputs anyone can spend and found those 2 outputs.

Back