• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I think the big think may happen after RC6----DarkTor

Raico

Foundation Member
My Dear DRK mate,

I'm very glade i have take part in this great project, especially on its beginning phase. We have, is and will continue to create a lots of the "first" in the crypto world. No mention the GREAT DEV TEAM, the community~

I've joined in the RC4 testing and will be there in the next RC5.... From my point of view, we have so many professional people who dedicate themselves in this project. And i think after RC5 (IP obfuscation), maybe the RC6 (Darktor, i know it won't be called like this on that time.) is the big time.

I still remember there is an statistic that shows an average online user is about 2,000,000+ in Tor. (https://metrics.torproject.org/users.htm). Assuming that the primary stability phase of DarkTor online user is 80,000 (4% of the Tor) per day. And the 0.5USD for 24 hours fee. now we have about 40,000USD income for masternodes per day. Now we have about 800+ masternodes, i think we may got about 1000 masternodes after RC6. So the yearly incoming of DarkTor for single masternode is $40000/1000*365=$14600

So i made my own rough calculate: Let's say x means the price of DRK in USD. The Return on Investment of one Masternode is 30%. We have about 1000 masternodes after RC6(DarkTor) releasing, which means the masternode payment is about 200DRK per node per year. Now we have the masternode formula of return on investment:

1000(DRK)*x*30%=$14600+200(DRK)*x
x=$146
QQ20140831-1@2x.png

This is just the primary phase of the DarkTor~ And beginning of the Darkcoin project.....

my 2 cents~

edit:
Sorry for my bad english~

As for the 80,000 online user: i think a Server level node , more stable network, and the premium service should be qualified this number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back