• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Hummm what's this? Please help find BTC archive site?

TanteStefana

Foundation Member
This post I made on BCT was deleted:

I can't find who posted this link, or remember how I came across it, but it was a very good read. If you have any doubts about our pet trolls here, all you have to do is read this and all will be made clear
smiley.gif
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/article...e-s-how-i-would-bring-down-bitcoin-1456165726

What is really funny is that Icebreaker replied with accusations that the writer above was quoting someone else, and wrong about some thing in a way that really pinned him down as a person who knows about this type of training. SO FUNNY, but unfortunately, I didn't save his quote.

There was once a site that kept all the deleted posts on BCT, is it still around? I'd like to see if I can find it. This is not Edwardo of old, I promise you :)

Thanks UdjinM6, I found those two but no luck, oh well. I know what he is, that's all that matters. Was pretty funny for him to slip like that. :tongue: Just wish I kept the proof :p

Back