• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Howdy, I'm New to Dash - Can I withdraw Funds from Online Marketplaces?

stephenhawk

Howdy members,

My name is Stephen Hawk and I'm absolutely new to the site & this forum. I just heard from my colleague about this service and I'm very much pleased to come and ask the question related to receiving payments from online marketplaces. I'm a blogger & an Affiliate marketer. I run a few blogs including which generate me recurring earnings from marketplaces like MyThemeShop, WPX Hosting, FastComet, and other online vendors & sites. They do offer PayPal as a payout method but since PayPal doesn't work in our country, so I need alternative services.

So my question is, how does the Dash site works and how I can receive payments from companies? Will Dash give me unique bank account numbers? Your help will be appreciated. Thanks

Howdy members,

My name is Stephen Hawk and I'm absolutely new to the site & this forum. I just heard from my colleague about this service and I'm very much pleased to come and ask the question related to receiving payments from online marketplaces. I'm a blogger & an Affiliate marketer. I run a few blogs including which generate me recurring earnings from marketplaces like MyThemeShop, WPX Hosting, FastComet, and other online vendors & sites. They do offer PayPal as a payout method but since PayPal doesn't work in our country, so I need alternative services.

So my question is, how does the Dash site works and how I can receive payments from companies? Will Dash give me unique bank account numbers? Your help will be appreciated. Thanks

Dash does not do any banking services, you would need to cash out any Dash payments thru a service like Coinbase or Kraken, these are fiat gateways, as far as receiving Dash, it can be as simple as using a Dash address, for beginners, I suggest using MyDashWallet for a simple start to grab a Dash account address. You should also know that there are services that allow you to buy gift cards and phone refills directly with Dash that work in many countries, try BitRefill for that. Also, check out our New Users tab for helpful info on getting started with Dash.

Dash does not do any banking services, you would need to cash out any Dash payments thru a service like Coinbase or Kraken, these are fiat gateways, as far as receiving Dash, it can be as simple as using a Dash address, for beginners, I suggest using MyDashWallet for a simple start to grab a Dash account address. You should also know that there are services that allow you to buy gift cards and phone refills directly with Dash that work in many countries, try BitRefill for that. Also, check out our New Users tab for helpful info on getting started with Dash.
Thanks

Back