Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

How to will help Dash overtake Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kang, Dec 17, 2019.

1. kang

kang New Member

Hi,
    I do not know how dash can overcome the crisis of bitcoin when it is constantly increasing and losing stability, and is there any way I can be more secure in the last days of this year?
    Thanks.
    Kang

2. camosoul

camosoul Grizzled Member

Join the club. DASH has gone out of it's way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory so many times I've lost count... They have deliberately destroyed themselves. Leftist self-hate, fear of winning, etc...

MasterNode count has fallen by ~5%.

Ranked 25th.

DASH is irrelevant and dead. It's own creators murdered it in spite of it's tenacity and will to live... I've never seen a group of people work so hard to destroy their own great idea...

#2 camosoul, Dec 17, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. leebrown5874

leebrown5874 New Member

My Assignment Help is a preferred place for students looking for my assignment help services online. Our proficient tutors focus on offering customized assignment help in any level, subject or course. We assist students in scoring high through impressively written assignments, essays, coursework, reports, book reviews, reflection papers and thesis. We are one stop solution for students looking for individual attention in meeting academic commitments and grasping the concerned subject to score high.