Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

How to choose and hire developers?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Reaper19, Feb 11, 2018.

?

How to choose and hire developers?

1. I think

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I am sure

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Reaper19

Reaper19 New Member

What are the key things to look for when hiring a developer at startup? Features of hiring developers for startup. Help me, please!

2. WernerCryptonoid

WernerCryptonoid New Member

Hey man, as you know there are platforms like linkedin, where you can find many developers and people who are in the IT, where are you from? Check some regional websites.

3. Kajirisar

Kajirisar New Member

Yes, there are many services. Looking what you need ?!

4. KollySeum

KollySeum New Member

A modern market is full of offers from various development companies and freelancers. When you are hiring a developer for your startup ask the representative the examples of previous projects (portfolio). Look at feedback from the previous employers or clients. I suggest these guys https://www.infopulse.com/ . Their team of experts will help you to create a successful product. They are really good in the development of apps using the latest mobile technologies.

5. AnastasiaStefanuk

AnastasiaStefanuk New Member

If you are interested in long-term collaboration - I suggest hiring a dedicated team. The main reasons I have added below. There are a lot of companies which provide such services and you can find an info here https://mobilunity.com/blog/hire-dedicated-developers-10-reasons/. In a few words if you are a startup this way you'll get a cheaper cost, also the company which will hire a team for you will take care of taxes, workplaces, hardware, etc. So you will have a chance to focus only on your needs, and tasks.

[​IMG]

6. alexblack

alexblack New Member

When you think about building a business and launching your online product, the first thing you’ll know is that developers come at a high cost. At least, that is true for in-house programmers — you spend months looking for the right person, the pay for their work, workplace, and office maintenance. Isn’t it better to outsource developers for that project of yours, or is it not a very good idea? Find out the benefits which follow this decision.
    1. How To Hire The Best Mobile App Developer
    2. How to Hire the Best Laravel Developers
    3. How To Hire The Best iOS Developer

7. Adam_Simoneaux

Adam_Simoneaux New Member

Thanks friends for sharing the link its really useful