• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How much is my website worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrostman

Hello Guys!

I just wondering how much will my website sell for? The website has been live for over 4 years, it is PR3 it has over 280000+ backlinks. Daily traffic is around 14000 visitors a day, revenue around $150,000 per Year.

I have contacted a website broker and he told me they can sell the business for $350,000

What do you think about this offer?

Hello Guys!

I just wondering how much will my website sell for? The website has been live for over 4 years, it is PR3 it has over 280000+ backlinks. Daily traffic is around 14000 visitors a day, revenue around $150,000 per Year.

I have contacted a website broker and he told me they can sell the business for $350,000

$350,000 !! not enough.

For now, I cannot post any links but :mad: you can search on Google "Worthofweb", it will lead you to the website that will completely audit your site, content, traffic, demographics, geographics, and then will tell you the net worth of your site.

Hello Guys!

That's a great website, are you trying to get people jealous?

I think you should up the price triple or maybe more than that. Because the new client will get $150,000 year

To get an honest quote of your website, you can also check out BuySellEmpire, a broking website that has a success rate of more than 95%. Flippa is also a good option, but there's too much process there. With BuySellEmpire, it's easy because they do all the analysis work. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back