• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How many months do I have to wait to mix 27.000 dash coins?

dashmeister

I'm trying now since many hours just to mix a small number of coins (150) and it's not working.
I know this is not a bug, but I think its a big problem.
How many weeks or month do I have to wait to mix my few thousand coins?
How can you call a coin anonymous, if you have to wait so long time for mixing it?

I'm trying now since many hours just to mix a small number of coins (150) and it's not working.
I know this is not a bug, but I think its a big problem.
How many weeks or month do I have to wait to mix my few thousand coins?
How can you call a coin anonymous, if you have to wait so long time for mixing it?

Are you using the multi-session option for mixing ?

yes sure.
PrivateSend multi session option is activated
I will post here when my 150 coins finally are mixed completely.
If the speed will be the same, like in the last hours, it will take 24h-48h for 150 coins.
So mixing of 27.000 coins would take 6-12 month? :-(

I can shipshift my Dashes to Monero, move there my monero coins to a new adress, and sell them back to Dash (create also few new addresses). But
- this cost me 1% of fees
- I can only transfer 15 dashes per transfer to monero in shapeshift, that is also quit a work for man dashes
- I dont know if its also not tracable, because everybody can see the blockchain that my dashes are originally come from shapeshift

Is there any good way to anonymize my money without waiting many months for mixing?

Yeah, mixing very large amounts of coins is harder now because the 100-dash denomination for PrivateSend does not exist anymore. Maybe you can split up into multiple wallets and run PrivateSend concurrently?

I'm also interested how much the total fees would add up to currently to mix 1000 coins

If I split my coins in multiple wallets and run PrivateSend concurrently, then I'm just mixing the coins with my own coins. :)
Then I can also make it by myself and make new wallets and send my own money in 10ths around them, hahah.
Ok that's funny, but my money is still not anonymized.

If I split my coins in multiple wallets and run PrivateSend concurrently, then I'm just mixing the coins with my own coins. :)
Then I can also make it by myself and make new wallets and send my own money in 10ths around them, hahah.
Ok that's funny, but my money is still not anonymized.
The only person who will know that it was you mixing with yourself is you, for everyone else looking at the blockchain such mixing txes are indistinguishable from other mixing txes.

Won't the IP addresses from the txes be the same? And won't that introduce the same anonymity challenges Bitcoin has?

Back