How long does the mixing take for coins worth 250 eur?

Kong

Apr 9, 2014
Hi,
how long does the mixing take for coins worth 250 eur? Want to make a purchase at abraxas....

Greets

Reactions: studioz

TanteStefana

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Mar 9, 2014
I don't know for certain, but I'd say a few hours. If you do it before you go to bed, they should be done by morning, I'm pretty sure. But it's been a while for me. I'm running a liquidity provider, which means I'm constantly mixing with others, and I use up about 150 addresses a day depending on how many people are mixing on a particular day. I'm not the only one, I know there are quite a few of us, at least 3 if not 20 or more. So you should always get a mix pretty fast.

Don't set liquidityprovider= anything in your configure file because then you won't mix unless someone else is requesting. That way, liquidity providers don't bloat the block chain by constantly mixing with each other :p

rightaboutnow

Jun 24, 2014
been trying to mix a small amount of coins last several days only to get stuck at 13% left running for 48 hours now, is it time to press the reset button?

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
been trying to mix a small amount of coins last several days only to get stuck at 13% left running for 48 hours now, is it time to press the reset button?
restart wallet
I am mixing all my wallets on a constant
(providing liquidity for others and keeping mine in the mix)
sometimes mix get 50-100 pretty fast
and sometimes it takes forever
is mine are always up and running I restart wallet once or twice a day (for the spirit)

fernando