• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How do I turn off the QT notifications? Distracting.

JuanSGalt

Hello. Clear enough tittle I figure, but basically. The notifications are pretty consistant. I don't need to know the various stages of darksend. I'm 1 click away from finding out.

How can I get those little word bubbles on the bottom right corner to stop popping up?

Cheers

Hello. Clear enough tittle I figure, but basically. The notifications are pretty consistant. I don't need to know the various stages of darksend. I'm 1 click away from finding out.

How can I get those little word bubbles on the bottom right corner to stop popping up?

Cheers
Went through the settings, I don't think there is any way to turn this off apart from possibly compiling from source and commenting the notification command out. Perhaps something in the future that could be added to the wallet as a display option.

Well, you can ... :wink:

Windows right?

1 - open your dash client.

2 - Goto: control pannel/Notification area icon

3 - next to dash client choose at the right - HIDE icon and notifications --> OK
(Of course you need to have unselected 'Always show all icons and notifications in the bottom)

Hope it helped JuanSGalt ;)
If yes, you can shoot something to the beer jar here: Xp31mpTP71FNK6ZRoY3hKn3XwP3qzxf8nU some darksended of course :grin:

Well, you can ... :wink:

Windows right?

1 - open your dash client.

2 - Goto: control pannel/Notification area icon

3 - next to dash client choose at the right - HIDE icon and notifications --> OK
(Of course you need to have unselected 'Always show all icons and notifications in the bottom)

Hope it helped JuanSGalt ;)
If yes, you can shoot something to the beer jar here: Xp31mpTP71FNK6ZRoY3hKn3XwP3qzxf8nU some darksended of course :grin:

lolol, learn something new everyday :grin::grin::grin:

Back