• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How can i coding my own dash miner algorithm?

I would recommend looking at open source mining software that supports X11 or software you can bake X11 support into, however as X11 is now ASIC based writing software to mine X11 on a CPU or GPU wouldn't be worth the time unless for a hobby. If you are writing code for mining hardware (ASIC) then take a look at X11 based firmware and start from there. Assuming you are using existing ASIC hear use a stock image as a starting point. If you are making your own ASIC, you can code the controller and hashing software it will use.

I would recommend looking at open source mining software that supports X11 or software you can bake X11 support into, however as X11 is now ASIC based writing software to mine X11 on a CPU or GPU wouldn't be worth the time unless for a hobby. If you are writing code for mining hardware (ASIC) then take a look at X11 based firmware and start from there. Assuming you are using existing ASIC hear use a stock image as a starting point. If you are making your own ASIC, you can code the controller and hashing software it will use.
I want to write my own mining algorithm from scratch. However, this is a training set, videos, lessons, books, etc. that explain what I want. I couldn't find it. Do you have any resources you know about writing a dash mining algorithm from scratch?

https://github.com/ayoubserti/node-multi-hashing/blob/master/x11.c https://github.com/ayoubserti/node-multi-hashing/blob/master/x11.h well these are the code for X11 as an example from a node (java) multihahsing library. So if you want to make X11 better start here, if you want to make a new algorithm look at all other algorithms and have an intention in mind for which hardware will mine it and then integrate it into software and then add the algorithm into your own coin or try for a pull request to Dash devs. Hope this helps

Creating your own Dash (or any cryptocurrency) mining algorithm is a complex task that requires a deep understanding of cryptography, computer science, and blockchain technology. It's not something that can be explained in a simple answer, as it involves multiple intricate components and considerations

Back