• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How about those Blue Jays?

TaoOfSatoshi

For those who don't know, the Blue Jays are an MLB Baseball team representing Toronto, Canada. This team has the longest active drought for not making the playoffs (22 years).

Well, this year they have been amazing, leading the league in scoring, and having some clutch pitching. And tonight, they took a major step toward making the playoffs with a 4-0 win over their hated rivals, the New York Yankees.

I have been a devout fan of the Blue Jays for thirty years, so I'm thoroughly enjoying these moments.

Any other Baseball fans among us Dashers?

Q8WknKr.jpg

Lifelong fan (well, since 1993 when they were 'born') of the Rockies! Even though they're in quite a rut nice to see a player like Tulo getting a fair shake at another WS, he's truly a one-of-a-kind player and loved watching him here. If the Jays make the playoffs I'll definitely be rooting for them :smile:

... taking out the Yankees makes it that much sweeter :wink:

Lifelong fan (well, since 1993 when they were 'born') of the Rockies! Even though they're in quite a rut nice to see a player like Tulo getting a fair shake at another WS, he's truly a one-of-a-kind player and loved watching him here. If the Jays make the playoffs I'll definitely be rooting for them :smile:

... taking out the Yankees makes it that much sweeter :wink:

Yeah, right? Tulo is a great player, but he's injured right now. Reports are positive that he will be back before the playoffs, though. The Jays just took off after acquiring him, so it will be nice to have him back.

Sorry about your Jays, can they beat Texas?

Let's go Mapple leafs!!!
"Jose, Jose, Jose, Jose... Jose...Jose.."
Oh, yes! They will be advancing to the ALCS thanks to this mammoth Jose Bautista 3 run home run, followed by the most epic bat toss you will ever see. This game was absolutely incredible to watch, and I am now hoarse from cheering. Epic, epic home run.

gty_492684094_76736586.jpg

Funny, gif doesn't work. Here's the link.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--4PVRxyhm--/1474221851389384998.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back