• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Hope you will help me :)

malekbaba

I am a newbie in Crypto industry. Very much interested in mining with a GPU. I can manage Ati Radeon R7 260 or GTX 750ti.
Will I make any profit with a single (any one of the above mentioned) Card ? I have heard GPU mining is nearly obsolete. But I am pretty interested. Please help me.
How much H/s I will get from that two card respectively ?
If I do pool mining, then what will be daily income? I keep my PC on almost whole day long, as I have other members in my home, who use this PC.
What DRIVER and MINER I should use to get best result.

With one lower end card you might get about 2.5 -3 MHS and on a big pool with luck you might get about .01DRK per day. Your power will cost more.

There isn't much "profit" in mining DRK right now for us average joes, I mostly keep the miners i built running at a loss now to help "secure" the block chain. Even though I don't have enough to offset these corporation style miners with hundreds of video cards running in data centers with free power.

I am a newbie in Crypto industry. Very much interested in mining with a GPU. I can manage Ati Radeon R7 260 or GTX 750ti.
Will I make any profit with a single (any one of the above mentioned) Card ? I have heard GPU mining is nearly obsolete. But I am pretty interested. Please help me.
How much H/s I will get from that two card respectively ?
If I do pool mining, then what will be daily income? I keep my PC on almost whole day long, as I have other members in my home, who use this PC.
What DRIVER and MINER I should use to get best result.
Mining difficulty(how hard it is to find new darkcoins) is proportional to the price rise due to the fact that the hash rate will rise if the price rises(auto switching configs and pools will merely switch many machines globally to the best payoff coin-and possibly switching algo from X11 to another at the same time) so if darkcoin ever rose significantly, it would only yield fractions of a coin per day, the irony is those fractions are worth more. The trick is to mine something at low difficulty when the herd is running in the opposite direction and hope that it increases in value in the future.
The best thing you can do is either invest a few $$$ into some direct coins and/or buy enough for a masternode(currently $1300 ish) as that will give you a stable yield of around .55 darkcoin per day without being affected by hash rate or price in any way.

Back