• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Heyhey - Mining Calculator

FlightLevel450

Hey Community,

I am brand new to Dash Mining, but not new to cryptocurrency trading. I have decided to start mining as well, instead of just buying and trading, because I am getting more and more interested and I want to be involved in the development and extension of Dash.
Tomorrow I have an appointment in my adjacent datacenter to check availability to build a small 24/7 farm. If they have availability - I WILL BE IN!

I am just wondering which homepage/calculator gives the correct value of Hashrate vs. Coinoutput, because the ones I found vary significantly (e.g. coinwarz vs. cryptocompare)

Thank you for your help.

And... I am sorry guys.. I will have questions in future and I will spend a lot of time here... ;-)

Thank you!!

Greetings from Germany!

Cheers
FL450

Hey Community,

YES! They have availability from 1st of April. I confirmed already the contract with them and I really look forward to starting this project.

If anybody know sth. about the calculators - I would love to hear sth. about them.

BTW:
Which are the best / most reliable mining pools?

I am just checking the list from the poolsection (atlassian).

Thank you guys.

Cheers

Back