• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help please I need it desperate

Devonte

Good evening so I just downloaded Electrum and I purchased some bit coins to be sent to that account I got the bit coins and when I try to transfer to them to another address it shows two of the 3 confirmed one is saying unconfirmed and on the bottom left it said "Not enough funds" Does that mean the third one isn't going to go through? Also for the two transfer when I go check the website where I had the coins deposit it isn't there and it's been 1hr this is my first time so sorry if this sound like a noob thanks for reading this and i hope someone can help me.

Sincerely, Tay

heres a screen shot of what I'm seeing

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 5.42.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 5.42.02 PM.png
    396.7 KB · Views: 104
Now they're are all confirmed just was freaking out but I'm still waiting for it to show up on the website i sent them too so far its been around 2hrs since i made the deposit

Good evening so I just downloaded Electrum and I purchased some bit coins to be sent to that account I got the bit coins and when I try to transfer to them to another address it shows two of the 3 confirmed one is saying unconfirmed and on the bottom left it said "Not enough funds" Does that mean the third one isn't going to go through? Also for the two transfer when I go check the website where I had the coins deposit it isn't there and it's been 1hr this is my first time so sorry if this sound like a noob thanks for reading this and i hope someone can help me.

Sincerely, Tay
Hello from the screen shot it looks like you are / were waiting for BITCOIN to confirm. BITCOIN has a very long confirm time and the network blocks are usually 99% full so you must pay the fee to get into the blockchain and even then it can take hours to get confirmation. You should send you BITCOIN to shapeshift and convert it to DASH. They you can experience the speed difference between BTC and DASH..

Back