• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help me going to represent Dash Haiti in the Anarchapulco event !

carlomile2

Hi guys people that don't know me i am Carlo, Dash Haiti lead, i am here with you and i lead Dash Haiti meetup and activities like educating people about getting a financial freedom in Dash.

So i want to go to the Anarchapulco event and i will ask generous people here to help me to go in the event i already have a free ticket thanks to JZA for give it me, but now i will only need 2 Dash to cover my cost in the event. So i will be Happy to meet new people and talking about thing related Crypto and Dash as the Dash Haiti leader i will be happy to be there. Please support me guys to go in this event. If i get more i will post the proof here and use it to make thing to the team.

Please send your donation to my Dash Address:

Xkzf7mz4kMjq8FjhqMhLHPmQ3oipJRTJm9

or scan

upload_2017-12-23_21-31-31.png

Dash Haiti at the anarchapulco.

Cheers,

Carlo
Dash Haiti Lead
www.dashhaiti.com
Facebook: @dashaiti
upload_2017-12-23_21-44-23.png

Hi Carlomile2

in what way would the Haitian Dash community or Dash in general benefit from your attendance at Anarachapulco? Not questioning your motives, just trying to understand in order to decide on what amount to contribute.

Dear @Seen

So isn't about questioning, i have any problem to clarify. So i just ask generous people to help me to go in this event, so i will be there in the Dash team and me as the Dash Haiti Leader and The Dash group in Dominican Republic we have a lot of project to make together, so soon Dash will benefit from us when people in Haiti and Dominican republic will buy and pay with Dash when parent of student will make money transfer for their children in Dash. So the amount just depend on you and i will be happy to receive it, so i receive already some Dash, and i take the moment to thank these people, i don't know their name lool, i cant see it in their adress.

Back