• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help. Is this lost? I think it might be lost.

Erm...Oops

So I was transferring some Dash onto my ledger wallet. Moved some.
Then used a google document to paste the ledger address.

Opened my JAXX wallet on another computer, and then copy and pasted the address.. I checked the key vs the document... Only SOMEHOW, the copy and paste function didn't work to overight the previous key, or I copied the wrong key? I dont know.

It seems to have sent my Dash to some other type of crypto wallet. There are 0 conformations days after, the block chain explorer for the transaction ID doesn't work.. And It isn't any of the wallets I control, although it must be SOME kind of wallet I control, as the address came from somewhere. JAXX shows me a 0 balance.

A bit annoying, loosing this has destroyed the last week of bitcoin gains. Any help appreciated.
I guess I have learnt a lesson. But it was a rather expensive one.

If the address you sent it to doesn't exist, the coins will come back to you.

The address actually does exist.. On closer inspection. Bizarrely it has 10 more dash IN it than I sent... So I've sent Dash there before. For some reason. But I just can't figure out when or where it is... Charging up the old phone to see if it's a wallet on there.

Wallet not on the old phone..

The address I sent them to is shown as:
XpRe5kDcRY4GFKtvRnZuYxjqiyCp5ccDoB

I believe I bought Dash on both Polo and Shapeshift.
There is a Polo transaction that uses this address: and the coins are listed as "not yet redeemed".

I'm lost.

https://explorer.dash.org/address/XpRe5kDcRY4GFKtvRnZuYxjqiyCp5ccDoB

upload_2017-5-26_15-15-28.png

upload_2017-5-26_15-17-51.png

Back