• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help ! I had Darkcoins and im struggling to convert them to Dash

Nauris

Hallo i had Darkcoins on my usb from way back in 2015 and forgot al about them, now i watched the way the cryptocurrecy had risen i see they actually are worth alot of money but im struggling to convert them to Dash.
This is what i have done so far - First i opened my darkcoin wallet from usb but it didnt sync and show any of my coins then i read in forums about downloading Dash and switching the wallets but there was no wallet folder in my Darkcoin folder so i just backed it up and swaped the folder named in %appdata% from Darkcoin to DashCore and opened the DashCore.exe then some error popped up sayin it will need to reblock or something something and i just pressed yes so it took the whole day for update and its synced fully but still no coins ...
Now i changed that backedup wallet from my Darkcoin to the Dash wallet and used the rebuild index tool but still nothing ... what to do ? i have just found another folder called dashcoin dated back to 04/11/2015 with 2 filed in there called blockindexes.dot and blocks.dat are they any use to recover my coins ?

The coins are stored in a file called wallet.dat. It's not a separate folder, that is the filename itself. Do you still have your Darkcoin folder and folder contents?

Back