• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help About Dash.red Please

Fallingsoul86

Hello Team,

I was giving a try to the world of Cryptocurrency, a friend indicate me the site, Dash.red, It was fantastic, I was learning about the Dash and earning profit, the first day was great, at the next day, the website didn't open, I was trying to troubleshoot, but none, the traceroute indicate that the website, is not replying from my network.

Please, I want to test more the benefits about Dash.red, can you help me to find a solution?, thanks in advance.

Dash.red is currently blocking many IP addresses in Venezuela. We have had two major problems with Venezuela:
  • attacks on the website
  • people treating dash.red like it is a business opportunity with no end
I am very hard at work to solve the second problem - which I think will solve the first problem as well. We are going to start proving that each account is owned by a real person. This solution should be in order and working in 10 days.

Thanks,

Edward

Dash.red is currently blocking many IP addresses in Venezuela. We have had two major problems with Venezuela:
  • attacks on the website
  • people treating dash.red like it is a business opportunity with no end
I am very hard at work to solve the second problem - which I think will solve the first problem as well. We are going to start proving that each account is owned by a real person. This solution should be in order and working in 10 days.

Thanks,

Edward

Superb, thanks in advance.

@ec1warc1
Edward, in the name of all the honest venezuelans, thanks so much for all your hard work, I hope this issue get solved soon. Please understand that due to monetary control exchange the minimun wage according to the black market in my country is just 5$ a month, so many people is looking desperatedly alternative ways to earn a few bucks a month, however this do not justify attacks and multiple accounts in the site. I'm very sorry for all the troubles we (as country) are causing you -___-

We have implemented YouTube verification by video. It has made an incredible difference in the security of the website. Thanks to our members in Venezuela for being patient with us.

Back