• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Have you heard about Plentix ICO?

No. And I'd like to continue not hearing about your scam shitcoin's ANN thread.
Hey, This is not scam..I am a crypto lover and been searching the whole internet just to find the right ICO/PRE-ICO to invest in. This is my best pick so far!

How Does Plentix Work?
Plentix aims to reimagine the referral process by rewarding all participants in the referral economy.

In today’s referral economy, only the referrer will earn a reward. A referrer refers someone to a product or service, then receives a payment from the maker of that product or service.

You can refer a friend using the easy-to-use Plentix interface. Plentix offers the capability to refer users who are not members of the platform by routing the invitation through social media, email or SMS - giving all users an easy, straight-forward way to interact.

The referee will receive a discount code with which they can purchase from the specific business they were referred to. The amount of discount and number of times the referee can use it depends on the schema every business set on their business admin panel.

The referred person can then use the discount code to purchase a product or service. The discount code might only be active for a period of time which depends on the schema that specific business set for the referrals, they have this flexibility to change it anytime needed.

The referrer will receive a digital token or discount code reward, depending on the business’s referral schema, however, the referrer will only receive the commission if the referee uses their discount code and purchases from the business.

For more information, see the official Plentix website, and read their whitepaper. Good luck!

Back