• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Have I been blacklisted from darkcoin.io?

calnaughtonjnr

Foundation Member
I can't access the explorer at all. I can't even access darkcoin.io either. If I turn my WiFi off and connect using mobile data, I get in. I have been putting in a few request over the last 2-3 days, so that could be it.

If so, can I get access back somehow?

Edit: My Wallet is also having trouble updating! :sad:

I can't access the explorer at all. I can't even access darkcoin.io either. If I turn my WiFi off and connect using mobile data, I get in. I have been putting in a few request over the last 2-3 days, so that could be it.

If so, can I get access back somehow?

Edit: My Wallet is also having trouble updating! :sad:

there were a bunch of DOS attacks going on so DRK.io , explorer and foundation page were down !
last i heard evan moved everything to better (secure) servers and should be up and running now

Can't access darkcoin.io either, both from my ISP and over 3G.

I've been having unusual network issues for over a year now, wasn't going to mention them as I don't know a whole lot about networking and the conclusions I'm coming to are way into tinfoil hat territory plus I'm in a remote rural area with a wireless ISP that can be erratic at times but tools like wireshark and traceroute are usually showing the problems as being after my ISP. Some of the issues:

Network outage followed by slow initial loading of sites, about a minute or more and normal or only a very slight delay after.
Slow loading of images, all other data coming through fine and usually a few images load ok but the rest crawl through at dial up speeds.
Outages where existing connections run ok (bitcoinity, tradingview, bitcoin client etc.) but new connections time out.
Regional outages, can't connect to a site that runs on a Swedish server or RT but all else fine.

Lots of packet filtering type tinfoil there, had one of the outages where existing connections run ok a few days ago at about 1am gmt, after an hour or so most sites would load slowly but the darkcoin client couldn't update, namecoin and bitcoin where fine but an hour later darkcoin was 2 hours behind, left it overnight and everything was fine in the morning. Sorry for the long and speculative post but if other folks are having similar issues a bigger picture could form, Ireland hasn't really been paying attention to network laws and I know regulators can get away with a lot more here than the rest of Europe.

DRK.io is down again
bummer
another DOS I guess
I email evan

there were a bunch of DOS attacks going on so DRK.io , explorer and foundation page were down !
last i heard evan moved everything to better (secure) servers and should be up and running now

Thanks tungfa. Still nothing though. Is there any known reason for the attacks or anyone who's taken responsibility?

Thanks tungfa. Still nothing though. Is there any known reason for the attacks or anyone who's taken responsibility?

No idea
i just know this is going on since a while.
Somebody is really trying
evan is on it, nothing to worry, will be back up soon.

Back