• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Guide for running multiple wallets instances in same OS

TurK-FX

With this guide, you can run multiple wallet in same OS using the same block chain.

Let me know what you guys think...

With this guide, you can run multiple wallet in same OS using the same block chain.

Let me know what you guys think...
The sound is so awful, I can't hear what you're saying except the "clicks".... I think this video would be a great help but you need to redo it.

The sound is so awful, I can't hear what you're saying except the "clicks".... I think this video would be a great help but you need to redo it.

Oh there is sound? I recorded with sound, but then, I could not hear anything. I thought my mic is not working. SO I added the conversation bubbles to explain.

Cool!

Use -listen=0 and you will be able to run multiple wallets at the same time! (Or use different ports, -port=9990 -rpcport=9980, etc...)

Your -wallet=mn3wallet.dat flag seems not to work as it was generating a new wallet (see the loading indicator in 4:32)...

Cool!

Use -listen=0 and you will be able to run multiple wallets at the same time! (Or use different ports, -port=9990 -rpcport=9980, etc...)

Your -wallet=mn3wallet.dat flag seems not to work as it was generating a new wallet (see the loading indicator in 4:32)...

Ok I will look into it. Add -listen=0 command and test it. And figure mn3 wallet why not working. Thanks for the pointers. Hopefully I will figure out the problem with my mic and will be full sound this time.

It looks like I figured everything except running wallets simultaneously. -port=9990 -rpcport=9980 or -listen=0 not working

Back