• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Governance Get - Jan 2017

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
Hey, let's get governing. Evan did it with the block size vote and I did it recently with "Privacy-first vs transparency-first". No point voting on grants alone and no point stopping there! I guess you MNOs are a tight bunch.. don't want to waste 5 dash on something that actually matters... such as governance! Sure, we could just hold forum polls but is core listening?

I want people (anyone) to post a question here that they want answered by the MNs.. I will choose my favourite and submit it for free in January. Posts with likes will get my attention, though I reserve the right to have last say.

The aim is simple, for MNOs to send a clear message to core about the direction and priorities of dash.

My question is in my signature. Here it is:

"Would you like to be able to cast votes using numbers and extract the results using a (mean / mode / median) average?"

amean...

Last edited:
My question is, "Should dash switch to Proof-of-Stake?"

(significantly more energy efficient)

Last edited:
I dont think is that easy to just swith from POW to POS, and also I think the network effect is better incentivise by POW.

I dont think is that easy to just swith from POW to POS, and also I think the network effect is better incentivise by POW.

another copy coin of Dash has done it
but why would we ? POW is much safer

i think we have enough other things to do than just throw ideas out there "what else we could switch to"
lets switch to 12.1 and Evo and that should keep us busy

another copy coin of Dash has done it
but why would we ? POW is much safer

i think we have enough other things to do than just throw ideas out there "what else we could switch to"
lets switch to 12.1 and Evo and that should keep us busy

Yeah, why would we bother with something trivial like governance.

Why would we want to save energy. I don't know, it's beyond me, it's baffling.

Imagine, even when I offer a free proposal I still get criticism. Fucking amazing. And that, dear people, is exactly why dash will never get anywhere compared to other cryptos.

Yeah, why would we bother with something trivial like governance.

Why would we want to save energy. I don't know, it's beyond me, it's baffling.

Imagine, even when I offer a free proposal I still get criticism. Fucking amazing. And that, dear people, is exactly why dash will never get anywhere compared to other cryptos.

relax ok - do not load your thing on me

we are dealing with governance since over a year
save the planet too ? sure let's do it then and cut down on energy too. anything else ?

oh all the other crypto's who are doing so so well and always do exactly what their community (or single members ) suggest ... only dash does not do that ...;) (music playing in background)

maybe u should take a break from crypto for a while and decompress over x mas :rolleyes:

m
relax ok - do not load your thing on me

we are dealing with governance since over a year
save the planet too ? sure let's do it then and cut down on energy too. anything else ?

oh all the other crypto's who are doing so so well and always do exactly what their community (or single members ) suggest ... only dash does not do that ...;)

maybe u should take a break from crypto for a while and decompress over x mas :rolleyes:

Fuck you. This thread wasn't about saving energy or voting with numbers and you know it... and if you don't, perhaps you should re-read it. It was a clear opportunity for MNs to engage with core using the block chain itself. If you don't want to use block chain for something constructive then fuck you. It was a free offer out of my own pocket, I didn't ask you to criticise only to play it down. If you had nothing constructive to say then you should of kept your mouth shut.

no comment to the above
maybe i have to / should take that x mas break then :rolleyes:

Back