Getfreedash for Nigeria, Kenya , India and others at $2 per user, looking for partners to join me

how much dash should we spend on this New Getfreedash proposal per month ?

Votes: 3 25.0%

Votes: 2 16.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 1000+

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

gael19nc

Mar 3, 2018
Hola, soy venezolano, y quería saber si hay una tabla que muestre el último pago enviado en getfreedash, o si lo implementaron. y el lugar al que se debe el bono de $ 0.5 en el tablero, ya que muchas personas dudan en registrarse, pueden hacerlo con el número de teléfono y lo llaman de un extranjero, para las personas que son nuevas en las criptomonedas esto es extraño.

yocko

Feb 7, 2017
behind you
Dash Address
XqWRVQSoUyrMQ7TDHqz5zcFd1xxdQEDR3D
Hola, soy venezolano, y quería saber si hay una tabla que muestre el último pago enviado en getfreedash, o si lo implementaron. y el lugar al que se debe el bono de $ 0.5 en el tablero, ya que muchas personas dudan en registrarse, pueden hacerlo con el número de teléfono y lo llaman de un extranjero, para las personas que son nuevas en las criptomonedas esto es extraño.
My Translation

Hi, I'm Venezuelan, and I wanted to know if there is a table that shows the last payment sent in getfreedash, or if they implemented it. and the place where the $ 0.5 bonus is due on the board, since many people hesitate to register, they can do it with the phone number and they call it from a foreigner, for people who are new to cryptocurrencies this is strange .

Iñaki

Oct 22, 2017
I honestly think you should focus on venezuela and get about 10%(if not more) of the population covered there. That’s the only country right now where a full crypto adoption seems possible at this stage of crypto.

gael19nc

Mar 3, 2018
Good, Keep paying Getfreedash? Do you have a deadline for Venezuelan users to receive this benefit through the dash?

andrade92

Mar 1, 2018
Great idea man
I know it would be a success. Keep going!
Hi. Don't know if you have done this already, but maybe considering a special campaing for Venezuela could be a benefit. There is a lot of people searching a way to earn a few extra $ due to the situation we are living.
Cheers :)

feedbands

Dec 2, 2017
Also I do hope you will make arrangements to bring a fluent spanish speaker on to your team

May 3, 2017
MNO, Australia.
Yes...I would back this basic proposal to simply get Dash into many hands (as long as fraud can be navigated) . Venezuela is an obvious country to target.

Reactions: Dashmaximalist

Argon31

Mar 10, 2018
Till there are more metrics and results from the Venezvuela proposal, you should hold off on adding other countries.

Unstoppable

Jan 25, 2018
I will vote yes to expand getfreedash, but only after it's reached it's goals in Venezuela, runs smoothly, and can handle a true viral traffic load without crashing. And even then I would like to see expanded by only one country at a time, first focusing on Venezuela's neighbors. Perhaps each time 1 million people is reached, then expand it to the next country. It's extremely important that this runs smoothly for the people out there who need it.

I believe we all share the vision that getfreedash will have touched every country on earth by the time it's done. One million people at a time.

Reactions: Arthyron

AlejandroE

Dec 3, 2017
Caracas, Venezuela
Looking forward to see and compare results from these countries (once you get funded) with the ones you got from Venezuela. It will be very interesting to know the insight and the way getfreedash is used in other countries!