• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Get balances per address

libertyzeal

Using the dash console how can I get a list of all my addresses with a non-zero balance? Seems like this should be possible?

Try listaddressgroupings, but looks like it show 0 on any address was used before, so in wallet with PrivateSend it can be loooong output.
Also you can use listunspent, but need manually to group it by address.

listreceivedbyaddress should help (it doesn't show coinbase however i.e. mined coins are not included)

Using the dash console how can I get a list of all my addresses with a non-zero balance? Seems like this should be possible?

Thanks, I'm trying to figure out how I can run multiple masternodes off the same controller wallet, but in this instance there's already one masternode in place, so I need to make sure that I only move funds that aren't allocated to that masternode, this is much easier said than done from what I've learned so far.

Wallet and Blockchain not same transacation.

I see an transaction on the blockchain that she is wrong.

I have buy 2.93xxxxxxx DAH

A few days before i have sold 2.93000000 DAH

But on the blockchain is not 2.90000000DASH sell but 2.93xxxxxxx DAH

So i can see difference between my wallet an the blockchain

?????

Wallet and Blockchain not same transacation.

I see an transaction on the blockchain that she is wrong.

I have buy 2.93xxxxxxx DAH

A few days before i have sold 2.93000000 DAH

But on the blockchain is not 2.90000000DASH sell but 2.93xxxxxxx DAH

So i can see difference between my wallet an the blockchain

?????
You had 2.93xx, sold 2.90xx, 0.03 was sent on your change address - another address in your wallet.

You had 2.93xx, sold 2.90xx, 0.03 was sent on your change address - another address in your wallet.

No, i have more on my wallet. The wallet is OK with my send but the blockchain no. I don't have sell all, so the blockchain show that i have sell all, but no. And my wallet is OK.

But for the moment i don't receive any DASH for my minig time.

There is two mistake...

No, i have more on my wallet. The wallet is OK with my send but the blockchain no. I don't have sell all, so the blockchain show that i have sell all, but no. And my wallet is OK.

But for the moment i don't receive any DASH for my minig time.

There is two mistake...

Attachments

• wallet exodus.jpg
    wallet exodus.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 84
  • blockchain.jpg
    blockchain.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 101
Back