• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Free Dashes

oogabarooga

Dash is one of the coins I have the highest hopes for long-term, but to be safe, my overall goal in cryptos is to have as diverse a portfolio as possible. I don't have much money to put in them, but found this website:

https://www.earncrypto.com/earn-free-dash/?r=65118

I have already withdrawn some Reddcoin and Monero, and it has been smooth sailing so far. You can change the coin you're earning anytime. Yes, I get referral commission. But I do believe in their service, and wouldn't be wasting my time if I hadn't seen significant earnings in my account.

What I do is go to Earn Dash at the top left, and then Watch Videos. Load up a video from EngageMe, a VideoLab, and let them run when you're asleep or not using the computer/s.

For those who want to get into cryptos but don't have as much money as they would like to invest, this gives you the opportunity to build a modest yet diverse cryptocurrency portfolio at no expense. You never know which will be the next one to hit $5,000.

Let me know if you have questions and I will do my best to help.

Tl;dr: put videos on a loop while you're asleep -- wake up to cryptocurrencies.

Back