• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Every Sunday On Dash For Newbies Facebook Page Is Find Dash Logo Cash Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellabelle

Every Sunday on our Dash For Newbies Facebook Page you have the chance to win some free Dash if you are the first one to find the Dash logo in a photo. Here's a recent example from yesterday. Can you find the Dash logo in the image below?

19030208_1971410289812428_193520278852961817_n.jpg

I've been doing this for several weeks now.

These hidden Dash logo contests are getting harder, and I think it took people around 20 minutes to find it yesterday. Michael V. won .10 Dash for being the first one to find the Dash logo.

Sundays can be a drag for anyone who has a day job, so this weekly hidden Dash contest was made for you, if you're in that group.

I'll continue doing the contests as long as I am involved with the Dash DAO. There's nothing I like better than creating a fun environment for people to connect and feel valued.
So, if you haven't joined our Facebook Page, do so today: https://www.facebook.com/dashfornewbies/
I'm ramping up for another big social media contest (after Amanda finishes her #FirstDashWallet one), so look for it in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Stellabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back