• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Envio de micro pagos

Ruben Antonio

Hola, muy buena tarde y saludos desde México.
Mi nombre es Rubén Antonio Esteban Ruiz
Soy bibliotecario y fundador de la escuela de Regularización ABC.
Tengo varias dudas con Dash, o no tanto dudas, quiero difundir dash dentro de la escuela, y como creditos para mis alumnos quiero regalarles en forma de mini beca centavos de dash (algo asi como xapo) ¿hay algon tipbot que funcione? o se puede hacer micro pagos de dash? espero puedan ayudarme, ya que quiero implementar un sistema de becas con dash para el alumnado del plantel. de ante mano muchas gracias

[QUOTE = "Ruben Antonio, post: 97216, member: 5379"] Hello, good afternoon and greetings from Mexico.
My name is Ruben Antonio Esteban Ruiz
I am a librarian and founder of the school Regularization ABC.
I have several questions with Dash, or not much doubt, I want to spread dash in school, and as credits for my students I want to give them as mini grant cents dash (something like Xapo) there Algon tipbot it work? or you can make micro payments dash? I hope you can help me, because I want to implement a system of scholarships for students dash campus. before hand thank you very much [/ QUOTE]

I'll let ons of the real Spanish speakers handle this but yes you can setup something like this, might take some heavy lifting can be done but for sure. I hope to see what you create after it's done it's a wonderful idea. Make sure to educate the kids I on what they are though and why they are important to save.

Muchas gracias. Estamos haciendo todo lo que podemos con los muchachos ya que tenemos chicos que no tienen ni para comer y queremos apoyar con algo, aunque la escuela se mantiene con donatios y cuotas muy bajas
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much. We are doing everything we can with the boys because we have guys who have neither to eat and we want to support something, although the school is kept very low and quotas donatios

Back