• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Electrum wallet issue with sending a transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni6675

I’m a newbie and am having issues sending money to any bitcoin address, when I attempt to do so, it gives me a warning about fees being too high for the transaction. But when I tried to lower them to a more reasonable fee like 3$ For a $30 transaction, it was unconfirmed for 3 days and never confirmed in the end, then I tried sending 11 dollars with a 4.50$ fee and has been unconfirmed for a day and a half, what do you guys think is going on?

I’m a newbie and am having issues sending money to any bitcoin address, when I attempt to do so, it gives me a warning about fees being too high for the transaction. But when I tried to lower them to a more reasonable fee like 3$ For a $30 transaction, it was unconfirmed for 3 days and never confirmed in the end, then I tried sending 11 dollars with a 4.50$ fee and has been unconfirmed for a day and a half, what do you guys think is going on?

You need to contact the developers that are maintaining Bitcoin Electrum, this is the Dash Electrum.
Dash fees are in the sub cents ($0.003), you should really switch to Dash if you are concerned about fees.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back