• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DS rounds "n/a": Dash Core "Send" Coin Control Features -> Input -> Coin selection

DanStan37

Hi, I've got a question regarding the shown Darksend rounds in Coin selection window, which can be found in Dash Core -> Send -> Inputs.
After it has stopped mixing, some coins are always shown as received with lavel "(change)" and DS rounds "n/a".
I have not been able to find out why these coins aren't included in the mixing process. Does anyone have an idea? See image for clarification:
imgur dot com/a/gSPbi
gSPbi

gSPbi

greets

Dan

You need at least 0.51 DASH to continue mixing = 0.5 (5 of smallest denominations, 5*0.1) + 0.01 (1 mixing collateral)

You need at least 0.51 DASH to continue mixing = 0.5 (5 of smallest denominations, 5*0.1) + 0.01 (1 mixing collateral)
I think you misunderstood my question. I had plenty of DASH at the core and everything was mixed with 8 rounds except the shown. And altough 100% aren't reached the mixing stops and the shown amounts are neither mixed nor able to be sent by darksend.
Why? And what can I do so they get mixed?

Back