• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Does anyone know it?

AlexHao

I had just found a webside about darkcoin. It says it's the official website in chinese about darkcoin.
Here is the website: darkcoin.company (I'm sorry that i can't post the website because something error)
Dose anyone know it ?
Have you ever use it ?
The price at this website is different with the other website!!!!

yes, this is the website that i'can post is this.
Is this website have any problem? I also think this is a scam.

Attachments

• QQ图片20150201233902.png
    QQ图片20150201233902.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 95
I don't think we can do a lot about it. I've sent Evan an email so he includes it in the OP in bitcointalk as a known scam. I think he reported another one to google so they excluded them from indexing. If that is true we can do that again too.

tx guys
I will start a little Initative to get members to report them to google
with Social media posts ( tomorrow when back on computer)
tx for the find !!

That's the website i mentioned which is in hongkong, I guess they already saw the message i sent in that QQ chat room. Tomorrow i'll post a thread listing all the illegal website. :wink:Hoping it could help to achieve a fairly good effect as expected.

that is great
can you please do that in mandarine and english (i can do english)
as they i can use the chinese version on our social media outlets !!

tx man

Roger that.:grin:

as i think the best approach to "counter" these scam pages
is to show the real/original/official DRK on chinese blogs and webpages !!
this should be really cool , we can organize the chinese community members to help post and translate that this does not only fall into your lab and hands !
i am back in HK tonight (late) and am then much better connected again to help to with anything needed

tx you guys, you're really helpful

hey alexia
thank you for pointing this out !

i will add you to my (personal) chinese community list
if you ever in HK , please ping me and lai cha is on me :wink:

as i think the best approach to "counter" these scam pages
is to show the real/original/official DRK on chinese blogs and webpages !!
this should be really cool , we can organize the chinese community members to help post and translate that this does not only fall into your lab and hands !
i am back in HK tonight (late) and am then much better connected again to help to with anything needed
:tongue:Considering the active members of Chinese community...It's okay really, the very first step is always the hardest. Someone has to do it^^
Besides, i have you guys supporting me:rolleyes:
browse this http://www.darkcoin.company/ and click the characters i pointed. you will see how bad this scam page...:oops:

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    462.3 KB · Views: 100
:tongue:Considering the active members of Chinese community...It's okay really, the very first step is always the hardest. Someone has to do it^^
Besides, i have you guys supporting me:rolleyes:
browse this http://www.darkcoin.company/ and click the characters i pointed. you will see how bad this scam page...:oops:

tx man
i can not get onto that english version (server not responding)
i have to try that when back home !
tx for now

我妈妈在这个网站上买了1000个暗黑币,这个网站确实有问题,实时价格比官网低大约4美元

是的,这应该是一个庞氏骗局,不要相信他们!
(谷歌翻译)

Back