• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Do you think that you can hack PS Coin? Many other white hat hackers are trying...

Will you try?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
No, no. Don't misunderstand :) Those are just of the bounties claimed so far!

Claiming a PS Coin bounty is not easy, which I think is one reason why it has become so popular among security researchers. Having said that, there are no limits to how much you can be rewarded for a bounty. It is based on the creativity and/or severity of the vulnerability found.

If you think you have the skills to do better than all of those before you, then I would absolutely encourage you to give it a shot! How confident are you? :)

No, no. Don't misunderstand :) Those are just of the bounties claimed so far!

Claiming a PS Coin bounty is not easy, which I think is one reason why it has become so popular among security researchers. Having said that, there are no limits to how much you can be rewarded for a bounty. It is based on the creativity and/or severity of the vulnerability found.

If you think you have the skills to do better than all of those before you, then I would absolutely encourage you to give it a shot! How confident are you? :)
Interesting... Looks like you haven't had to pay another bounty since you posted here... https://pscoin.com/Bounty/

Just wondering if anyone here has used this exchange and what their opinions are.

Back