DCG Q3 2022 Financial Statements

bfoster

Dash Core Group
May 31, 2018
Attached is the DCG Q3 Balance Sheet and Income Statement. A couple of points to note:

1. There was an incorrect accounting entry in Q2 that overstated our marketing expenses; that was reversed/corrected in Q3 thus resulting in the negative marketing expenses.

2. The P/L is showing an unrealized gain for Dash because of the losses that were realized during the quarter (it reflects the change in unrealized G/L, not the actual losses that are still unrealized). This is standard accounting but I wanted to point it out since it looks weird seeing a positive number for this given the depreciation in price over the period.

1669226035854.png

1669226066055.png

AgnewPickens

Administrator
Chief Sock Advisor
Mar 11, 2017
Attached is the DCG Q3 Balance Sheet and Income Statement. A couple of points to note:

1. There was an incorrect accounting entry in Q2 that overstated our marketing expenses; that was reversed/corrected in Q3 thus resulting in the negative marketing expenses.

2. The P/L is showing an unrealized gain for Dash because of the losses that were realized during the quarter (it reflects the change in unrealized G/L, not the actual losses that are still unrealized). This is standard accounting but I wanted to point it out since it looks weird seeing a positive number for this given the depreciation in price over the period.

View attachment 11526
View attachment 11527

Can you post this in Discord?

Reactions: xkcd

AgnewPickens

Administrator
Chief Sock Advisor
Mar 11, 2017
I was asked to solicit some feedback prior to floating a decision proposal on this, I did so in Discord MNO polls, is the voter sentiment clear enough for DCG to get the message here on handling DCG Reserves, or shall I proceed with a proposal? The legacy market has rebounded over the last few weeks, can DCG just get back into cash or cash equivalents now while there is still an opening?

Attachments