Dash World: Evolution in Marketing (budget proposal)

TheDashGuy

Dec 16, 2015
GreyGhost, I see you have updated what you're all doing on Dashwhale, but it would be nice if you were to cross post here as it's easier to discuss things here. Plus, non-masternode owners hang out here more so than DashWhale. Anyway, the proposal to attend the ... what is it called? d10e? convention sounds interesting. I'm wondering how you're going to get the Dash and Drink machine across the country? Sounds like a big road trip, LOL.
Alot of chatter is happening in Slack pertaining to this event.

I hope to be there and from what I've heard @eduffield is speaking ( he has 2 slots) and the DashNDrink machine will be there as well. I know @Buster already is planning on going and possibly a few other people. Vanbex will also be there and @lisacheng is speaking, correct Lisa?

http://www.d10e.org/

QuantumExplorer

Dash Core Group
Aug 20, 2014
I'm sorry if I seem a little like a hawk, but what is planned for the next 7000$ that this proposal will be receiving? And what has been done so far? Just would like an update on this.

unicornrainboass

Jul 24, 2016

QuantumExplorer

Dash Core Group
Aug 20, 2014
oh you are right, I guess it worked out well since the conference was a big success. Sorry it looked to me on dashwhale like there was one payment remaining.

Unicorn rainboass your proposal needs more toping, add 5 flavors of the rainbow.

JZA

Jan 4, 2016
Cancun
alexandro.biz
Dash Address
XmZ3aBBWJdYa6hUJkWbTvwHMwMscmHQFNH
I think most of the marketing should go into writing article,s since it seems that DASH is not enough on the crypto news cycle. Most of the news right now have been about Ethereum, every single sneeze and twist that ethereum makes, make a week's slot of news across different channels. DASH would need to get to a point where at least 1 post gets out by the major Crypto news outlet. I think the way to get through this is to capture more devoted audience just like Amanda did or other blog/youtube personalities.
IMO, having more articles and ideas could really have readers of crypto pay more attention to DASH.
A good venue is to promote the DASH merchants as more and more people are asking 'what can I buy with DASH right now?'. If there are no merchants on their area DASH is nothing more than a token or altcoin to speculate and then go back to Bitcoin (and eventually to FIAT). But if a business in the area has DASH then at least it becomes something real that they can get real stuff with it.