• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash: Una criptomoneda que busca destronar a Bitcoin Video

I really didnt like this video, it seems it was done half ass and a better job could have been doing with an actual human. Maybe I could provide a remix of the video with a real spoken video. BTW Evan name is grossly misspronounced. I would recomend to get the video under Creative Common license.

I really didnt like this video, it seems it was done half ass and a better job could have been doing with an actual human. Maybe I could provide a remix of the video with a real spoken video. BTW Evan name is grossly misspronounced. I would recomend to get the video under Creative Common license.

these kind of videos are community efforts and not official dash videos ! (they are tagged like that)
if you feel you should redo one , work on a new one or new version feel free to do so

these kind of videos are community efforts and not official dash videos ! (they are tagged like that)
if you feel you should redo one , work on a new one or new version feel free to do so
Sure, as soon as the author put a CC license on the video configruatin so I can use the youtube editor.
CC-BY-on-YouTube.jpg

creativecommons.png

Back