• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DCG Salary Discussion

vazaki3

But anyway, my main question remains. Why is the below illegal?
Reveal the DCG books to the DTPs so that they can check them 24/7 and in real time, without asking any permission from the DCG. It is much more fair that way, isnt it?
And if it is illegal, which law of what country says so?

Furthermore, the network should give incentives to the TP to investigate potential money embezzlement.
Maybe give them a percentage from the money proved to be embezzled? Lets vote the numbers for this percentage.

By giving to the TrustProtectors a real time tool that investigates the money flow you make the investigations easier.
This is how wikipedia works and succeds to be somehow correct. They patrol the recent changes.

Last edited:
And if it is illegal, which law of what country says so?
EVERY legal system in the western world considers personal financial data confidential and protected.
Please educate yourself. This discussion is pointless, if you don't know basics of accounting, corporate laws and civil laws.

EVERY legal system in the western world considers personal financial data confidential and protected.
Please educate yourself. This discussion is pointless, if you don't know basics of accounting, corporate laws and civil laws.
Of course not. Civil servants's financial data are not confidential, at least not in every legal system in the world.
DCG employees should be considered as civil servants....

You claim that it is illegal in the US to reveal how much each DCG employee is being paid. Please provide the exact law.

o_O No, they should not.
Educate yourself please. EOT from my side.
There is a difference between "they should not" and "they cannot".
I dont know the law you refer to, but there are western laws that allow the salaries to be transparent and public.

Fiche de synthèse : Le financement de la vie politique : partis et campagnes électorales - Rôle et pouvoirs de l'Assemblée nationale - Assemblée nationale (assemblee-nationale.fr)
III. – Transparency of the heritage of elected officials
In addition to the financing of political parties and electoral campaigns, one of the objectives of the legislator in 1988 was to ensure the transparency of the assets of elected officials, so as to prevent them from taking advantage of their elective functions to enrich themselves unduly.
To this end, an obligation to declare assets has been instituted, filed at the start and then at the end of the term of office.
Since the entry into force of Organic Law No. 2013-906 and Law No. 2013-907 of October 11, 2013 relating to the transparency of public life, this declarative obligation does not only concern elected officials since they are subject to it. members of the Government, members of Parliament, French representatives in the European Parliament, holders of local executive functions or elected representatives with signing authority, cabinet employees, members of independent authorities, holders of jobs or functions by decision of the Government and appointed by the Council of Ministers, as well as the presidents and managing directors of a certain number of companies, enterprises, establishments and bodies over which the State exercises total or partial control.
Pursuant to this same text, the same persons exercising these functions or mandates must draw up a declaration of interests or, for members of Parliament, a declaration of interests and activities.
Under the aforementioned law of 11 October 2013, the receipt, verification, control and publication of these declarations are no longer the responsibility of the Commission for the financial transparency of political life but of the High Authority for the transparency of public life that this text establishes.
Penal sanctions are provided for against persons who knowingly omit to declare a substantial part of their assets or who provide a misleading assessment that undermines the sincerity of their declaration. The above-mentioned law of October 11, 2013 strengthened this system by providing for a three-year prison sentence and a fine of €45,000 for persons falling within its scope in the event of: non-filing of the declaration of assets or the declaration of interests; declaration omitting a substantial part of the assets or interests; transmission of a false valuation of the assets.
For these same offences, the law also provides for additional penalties: denial of civil rights; disqualification from holding public office.

The above law not only applies to elected officials, but also to civil servants.
And of course there are also the Collective agreements which make the salaries of the employees tottaly transparent and known.
As you can see, and despite your false claims, there are western laws that reveal the financial revenues of individuals.

Of course for the case of Dash I am not implying a KYC , I just expect the network (or at least the DASH Trust Protectors) to know the nickname of each DCG employee and how much is being paid. And in the case there is fraud and an employee appears with many names and gets multiple salaries, there is always this NON_
KYC proof of individuality method

Last edited:

Not only salary disclosures occur in the western world, but also new laws emerge where disclosure of the salaries of the employees becomes more intense.

You claim that it is illegal in the US to reveal how much each DCG employee is being paid. Please provide the exact law.

@kot
didnt provide any law.
I will, so that I will prove that he is talking nonsense.

New California Law. Any company having more than 15 employees is forced to make their salaries known.
California to impose more salary disclosure, pay data reporting | Mercer

Last edited:
@kot didnt provide any law.
I will, so that I will prove that he is talking nonsense.

New California Law. Any company having more than 15 employees is forced to make their salaries known.
California to impose more salary disclosure, pay data reporting | Mercer

This is becoming embarrassing. Did you even read the article you have linked?

Effective Jan. 1, 2023, employers will have to disclose pay scale for positions to applicants and employees and include that information in job postings.

Employers with 15 or more employees also will have to include the pay scale for a position in any job posting.

This is not about salary disclosure - this is about pay scale disclosure in job posting.
Salary of specific individuals remains confidential under California law and any other western law system. Educate yourself and learn understanding legal terms in the text you read. Nuances matter a lot.

You are making mess in the topic - I am going to report this mess and ask to delete your posts.

Last edited:
This is becoming embarrassing. Did you even read the article you have linked?

This is not about salary disclosure - this is about pay scale disclosure in job posting.
Salary of specific individuals remains confidential under California law and any other western law system. Educate yourself and learn understanding legal terms in the text you read. Nuances matter a lot.

You are making mess in the topic - I am going to report this mess and ask to delete your posts.

A pay scale salary disclosure IS a salary disclosure.

I am still waiting for you to provide the exact law that you claim it prohibits salary disclosure in the western world. A lot of time passed since your claim, but you didnt provide any law. So probably you are just lying. So better ask the censor to censor some of your own messages, or delete them by yourself, because some of your messages expose your real self, and this is against you.

@kot, you are not anonymous as I am. So better subscribe an alternative account here in dashtalk and remove your face from the avatar, if you want to talk without being exposed by your mistakes. A friendly advice.

Last edited:
A pay scale salary disclosure IS a salary disclosure.

No, it is not. Just ask Google about the difference. I am not going to fight with your ignorance and mental troubles.

If you still want to demand salaries being disclosed, ask DCG individual contributors to disclose them.

This time it is definitely eot.

No, it is not. Just ask Google about the difference. I am not going to fight with your ignorance and mental troubles.

If you still want to demand salaries being disclosed, ask DCG individual contributors to disclose them.

This time it is definitely eot.

Pay Transparency in 2022: Which States Require Employers to Provide Salary Ranges?- Pequity Blog

Employers should provide and disclose salary ranges, this is what the law requires.

As long as the empoyer of every DCG employee is the masternodes network, the mastenodes network should provide, define and disclose the salary ranges (they should vote the numbers by using sliders). Or at least, the masternodes network should be aware of the pay scale of every DCG employee. It is insane, the employer not to be aware of the pay scale salary of the employee!

The pay scale salary of every DCG employee should be disclosed.

Last edited:
@AgnewPickenag
Please remove all the mess about salary disclosure from this thread. Thanks

Are you a child without ability to read and understand?
Let me help you:

Salary range disclosure in job posting example: Senior Java Developer role earns between $50k and $100k annually.

Salary disclosure example: John Smith earns $75k annually.

‍♂

Yes, I undestand that.

And I think that when you disclose your salary range (aka a minimum and a maximum of your salary) it is a kind of salary disclosure.
Not an accurate disclosure, but still a disclosure.

@AgnewPickenag
Please remove all the mess about salary disclosure from this thread. Thanks

I agree with that. Lets move this discussion to a separate thread, in order to discuss whether it is a good or a bad practice to disclose the salary (or the salary range) of every DCG employee.

Just out of plain curiosity, I'd also like to know how much salary senior staff were receiving while Ryan Taylor was employed. Being most are not present anymore, I don't suppose it matters that much. But now proposals are just 1 dash, it might be worth a vote to reveal this information, and if the request for information is denied, then we can come to our own conclusions.

Just out of plain curiosity, I'd also like to know how much salary senior staff were receiving while Ryan Taylor was employed.

Yes... @kot 's rage maybe is rooted in his desperate attempt to protect the reputation of some mice who jumped out of the ship.

Untitled-design-9.png

Last edited:
Oh... we have two more "honest investigators", as I can see.
Did you notice how "significant" run rate reductions DCG experienced after Ryan's departure or after my resignation?

To be honest, I couldn't care less about your insinuations and "conclusions". This type of primitive manipulation, like shown above, is quite funny for an adult person.

But yes, why not? Let's give you some cheap entertainment. I can share how lucrative it was for me, working around 12 hours a day, almost every day a year.
I can speak only for myself as I'm not authorized to reveal others' numbers - it would be illegal.

During the recent years, I have volunteered for salary reduction to make sure there were funds for technical staff. My salary was on a minimal level to keep my company running and pay my rent. It wasn't even enough to pay my basic bills.
It was astonishing 3'500 USD a month.
Only during the recent months, when the company managed to get 6 months of operational reserve, my salary was better. Still below the market rates for my place and my role.
For your reference - I live in Switzerland.

You are directing your rage and frustration in a wrong direction. In DCG, developers always were the most rewarded group. And to be honest the least effective group, considering delivering according to promises and estimates.
If you want the numbers - you need to ask specific individuals.

Last edited:
Back