- Dec 9, 2017
- Dash Address
Hello DASH community, Thanks for visiting!
We are a community of professionals and entrepreneurs who love the financial world and new technological trends.
The purpose of this community is, as ambassadors of DASH in the State of Trujillo, not only to disclose DASH as an advertising campaign, but to develop a work that allows to increase the number of operations carried out in DASH which in turn contributes to increasing the value of the Crypto, making known the benefits of the adoption of DASH through various marketing, educational and business methodologies and strategies, aimed at merchants, industrialists, investors and the general public so that DASH can be adopted as a payment system in the 20 municipalities that make up the Trujillo State, turning DASH into a cryptocurrency of national circulation and of daily use in the purchase-sale operations, likewise, promote projects and initiatives that allow the socioeconomic development of Trujillo State and that are, in turn, aligned with the development and impulse of the DASH ecosystem. Promote ventures that address this new technological and financial trend in the Trujillo State.
View attachment 7649
*The motors that move us are:
Is to promote DASH throughout the State of Trujillo, increase the number of operations carried out in DASH, make DASH the payment system par excellence in our State, covering the different economic sectors such as commercial, industrial, agricultural, technological, mining, financial and social.
Make DASH accepted as a means of payment par excellence in the 20 municipalities that integrate the Trujillo State. Give support to all those initiatives that want to present a project to the DASH Treasury.
1. Increase the presence of DASH in Venezuela, specifically in the Trujillo State.
2. Promote and disseminate the benefits of in the Andean Region, specifically in the State of Trujillo.
3. Increase the number of operations carried out in DASH, thus contributing to the growth of the DASH value.
4. Educate and educate at a high level about the culture of the Crypto and DASH to the greatest possible number of entrepreneurs, traders and companies.
5. Make all the Trujillo State Shopping Centers accept DASH in all their stores.
6. Incorporate all independent professionals such as accountants, lawyers, graphic designers, artists from all areas, etc., in this technological trend.
7. Achieve the recruitment and inclusion of active and educated members to the DASH Community.
8. Disseminate the benefits of DASH in all the Universities of the State, instructing and training university students so that they find in this new technological trend, a leverage for the development of their professions and can become financially independent, and so that they in turn, replicate this before their families, friends and acquaintances.
9. Increase the number of members of the DASH community in Trujillo to reach the 20 municipalities that make up the State.
10. Increase the number of strategic alliances in the different sectors such as financial, technological, business, agricultural, industrial, educational, manufacturing. Which will allow the incorporation of DASH in these sectors.
11. Make the information easy to access.
12. To achieve that in the medium / long term, DASH is the means of payment preferred by the people, to ensure that it has a daily use in the transactions of purchase / sale of goods and services, as well as in the sending of remittances.
13. Achieve that DASH be adopted in the 14,427 economic units that make up the Trujillo State.
14. Promote Entrepreneurship incorporated to DASH.
15. Guide the development of future proposals to the Treasury of DASH by local enterprises.
16. Contribute with social works that help with the socioeconomic development of Trujillo State.
17. Create projects that contribute to the DASH ecosystem.
- How are we going to achieve these Objectives?
Below we present the main sub-projects that will allow us to achieve these objectives, based on the target audience.
1. Tour DASH University Trujillo
This sub-project consists of instructive lectures in State universities as well as their nuclei and dependencies within the State. aims to reach the university population of Trujillo State, educating students about the benefits of this new technological trend, the manipulation of DASH wallets, motivate them to achieve leverage in their future professions through this trend, motivate them to replicate this to their families, friends and acquaintances, and also encourage them to develop their own ventures, and of course, achieve a significant rate of active members in the DASH community in general and incorporate some of that human talent into our DASH Trujillo Team so that it grows quickly and allows us to expand in the same way. In these conferences small gifts in DASH will be given to attendees and it will be previously notified so that at least 10 student undertakings are present at said event, so that they offer their products or services at an affordable cost in DASH in this way, to offer students the opportunity to experience the use of this technology in buying / selling operations.
2. DASH for Companies
This sub-project consists of conferences aimed at specific sectors, entrepreneurs, merchants, industrialists, investors, farmers, independent professionals, the banking sector, among others. Through these conferences, approximately 50 to 100 businessmen, which allow the incorporation of DASH as a means of payment in these sectors, in turn increasing the number of operations carried out in DASH. These conferences have an educational content at a technical and intensive level in which the download of wallets will be done for all those present at this event, where they will be educated about the benefits of DASH as a means of payment and will be instructed on the handling of the wallets, as well as legal advice will be provided, this in order to achieve greater efficiency of it (get great results in the shortest time possible). Small gifts will be granted in DASH with the purpose of familiarizing them with this technology and witnessing the benefits of adopting it as a means of payment.
3. DASH Conferences
This sub-project covers all sectors, entrepreneurs, merchants, industrialists, investors, farmers, manufacturers, artists, tourism, independent professionals, students and the general public. It consists of the realization of broader conferences, in the Trujillo State we have physical facilities with a capacity of 500 to 1000 people, with this type of conferences we want to reach at least 500 people per event, which means more than 500 new wallets downloaded in each event. Each will be on a specific topic and will have expert speakers on each topic. The purpose of this sub-project is to increase the number of operations carried out in DASH and to attract as many active members in the DASH community in the shortest time possible. In each conference there will be an expo-fair in which local entrepreneurs will participate, which will present their stands offering their products or services accepting DASH as a means of payment. DASH will be given to all people attending these conferences to use them by acquiring the goods and services offered by the aforementioned entrepreneurs. This will allow a transformative and positive experience in the use of purchase / sale operations, which will allow the incorporation of DASH in each sector.
4. 100% DASH Zone
This sub-project consists of addressing all the State Commercial Centers, starting, of course, with the main ones, which are located in the municipality of Valera. It is about holding conferences or meetings with all the merchants that make up each Shopping Center in which they will be explained about the benefits of DASH as a means of payment and they will be instructed in the handling of the wallets, security tips, etc. They will be provided, technical support and legal advice, as well as the advertising material and acceptance logos of DASH in their premises. Once the incorporation of DASH has been achieved in all the shops that make up the Shopping Center, a banner or advertising bulletin will be placed in the main spaces designated for this, with a message like the following: "CC Obelisco is 100% DASH Zone" (this it's an example).
5. Strategic alliances
The purpose of this is to increase the number of strategic alliances at regional, national and international level in order to achieve the success of the DASH Trujillo Project, to make synergy with the DASH initiatives in Venezuela and to achieve the development of new projects that are aligned in benefit of the DASH ecosystem.
Through these sub-projects we will achieve the implementation of DASH as a means of payment in the different economic sectors of Trujillo State, which has one of the most varied economies in the country, thus increasing the number of operations carried out in DASH.
- About the Trujillo State.
The Trujillo State is located west of Venezuela in the Andean region, has 20 municipalities and 93 parishes. It has a surface area of 7,400 km2. It has a population of 861.537 inhabitants. Among its most important places are:
• Valera (considered the capital of Trujillo to be the most populated city and largest commercial and industrial economy).
• Trujillo (The capital city of Trujillo).
• La Puerta(Tourism and Agriculture)
• Pampan (Great commercial and mining activity)
• Bocono (Tourism and Agriculture)
• Sabana de Mendoza and La Ceiba (mining and oil wells)
- Among its most important tourist sites are:
The Monument to the Virgin of Peace (46.72 meters high is the highest monument in America, surpassing The Statue of Liberty in the United States and Christ the Redeemer in Brazil).
• El Santuario del Doctor José Gregorio Hernández (located in Isnotu).
• El Castillo (located in Valera and considered one of the most important patrimonies of the Country).
• Sanctuary of San Alejo (located in Bocono).
• La Lagunita (located in La Puerta)
• La Laguna de los Cedros (located in Bocono)
Trujillo has a very diverse economy such as commercial, industrial, agricultural, tourism and mining.
This represents a great opportunity for DASH to become an alternative as a means of payment both nationally and internationally that facilitates commercial transactions for merchants in different economic sectors.
For this reason, the "DASH Trujillo" project was born.
- Keep the entire DASH Community informed through this thread and that of the pre-proposals, about the reports, progress and updates that we have.
Greetings from Trujillo!