• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Treasury Project Accountability – Masternodes and Project Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Dash Treasury Project Accountability – Masternodes and Project Owners

What are the documented expectations of the Dash Masternode owners for Dash Treasury projects? What are the reporting responsibilities of Dash Treasury project owners? In a DFN article I wrote on the treasury system I discussed these topics and no one commented. It now seems to be a treading topic on the Dashnation slack and much of the latest 3 amigos podcast.

I will weigh in and say that I think as part of the proposal submission process there should be an agreement that the proposer agrees to provide regular updates on the project. I think it is also very important that status updates all be done on the same website in some format that provides a minimum level of information. Interested masternode owners should not have to try to search across any number of different places where updates are currently provided: dash forum, dashcentral, slack, reddit, dashtreasury or some personal or business blog / news-site.

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-treasury-project-accountability-masternodes-project-owners/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back