• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash translator , dashschool spanish and french version

JJc

Hello everybody my name is Juan I'm from Colombia
I would like to make a proposal for marketing dash
I really like how dash works and I would love to help dash get more merchants and help spread the word in latin america and spain and french speaking countries .
I want To make a spanish and french version of the dash school , I was thinking about ask for 30 dash , 10 per month
would you like the idea ?

Hi, so how much you know about dahs, as I can see that's your first message on the forum. so if you have a great project like what you just said, you must submit a proposal and ask masternode to vote yes, and you will make what you told to do. but you must be knowledgeable in the community before, So that a really good thing to make a dash school in French me too, as a French native I am interested that more resources are available in French.

I think is a bit excesive and the return is a bit marginal, specially since the DASH School already fully translated as Subtitles. 10 DASH is around 3K for what it seems about 2 videos a months of 7 minutes. We'll be paying around 400 usd per minute. I will suggest to show some of the work that you will provide, and how will that money be used for.

Back