• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash to revolutionise acupuncture industry - Pre Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libertant

Hi everyone, I would like any comments and feedback you might have on the following proposal for 110 DASH. Advice on whether to submit this month or next would also be helpful. Many thanks, Andrew.

Attachments

• DASH proposal - AcuWiki.com.pdf
    140.3 KB · Views: 68
Being you're based in London, why did you price it dollars?

It's an interesting proposal but how is it going to get people using dash? It's just sponsored giveaways, right?

I think your site has navigation issues.

Tbh, I could see this working much better using an Augmented Reality app.

I think this is too niche without actually converting people to dash. You should tackle both sides of the problem i.e. the do-it-yourselfers and those visiting practitioners.

Hello!
I think it is better to put your proposal directly in the forum so that everyone can read it. Not many open PDFs.
I'm sure that you have a good idea but you just need to communicate it better :)

Thanks so much for the replies so far. I’ll repost it and make a couple of points clearer:

1. Press needles will be high frequency purchases, like aspirin.

2. Users will ONLY be able to purchase in Dash, not fiat or any other crypto. Therefore the entire new economy of popular self-acupuncture will be built on and forever associated with Dash.

Re: GrandMasterDash: Dollars just makes it easier most people but I could price it in £ if you recommend.

The site is still being worked on by my developer but please let me know what specific issues you found.

Augmented reality is on the roadmap but it’s too early at the moment.

The site is anathema to practitioners so we’re adopting the Uber strategy of targeting general users first before opening up the platform to established practitioners.

Thanks again!

I like the idea though it seems a bit expensive. Something that could add value is if when giving away the Hot Spot packets that you educate the people interested in Dash. Show how to set up a wallet and buy dash. Maybe even give men a little bit of dash.

Yes I will illustrate how to set up a wallet on the inlay paper. Would there be a way to put a bit of Dash on a QR code on every packet? Or instigate some kind of viral marketing? I will also look for some cheaper quotes for OEM.

Would it help if the sponsorship branding extended to the acupuncture points pages? That would be fairly easy to add to those 361 pages.

Would it be easier to print unique promo codes and get visitors to claim free dash via your website? Opportunity to grab info.

I would have to research how, technically, to do that without it being abused but yes in theory I'd be happy to do that. However, it's another step removed. If people already have the paper wallet, then the Dash is already theirs and they're more likely to pursue it in that case. But, hey, let's do both, perhaps 0.0005 on the paper wallet and the same on the website.

My ethos is also to take as little personal info as possible from users. Therefore, I'm very interested in the Evolution login option when it arrives. I'm assuming it's too early to develop on at present though?

Yes, you're right, easier your way, but I don't think we have an easy to use tool to print thousands of unique wallets.

Yes I saw that but it's just the question of getting the money on there. I'll ask my developer if she can think of a way to do it: it must be possible to write a script to send 0.0005 to a list of wallets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back