• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH solo mining (GBT and NOMP)

iRybin

Hi everybody!

Was trying to setup a working solomine solution for DASH. Tried two different setups - and still nothing.

First one - directly mining to a wallet with all daemon=1 and listen=1 stuff. Baikal miners HAS GBT (GetBlockTemplate) support - so it must work... I even managed to connect miner to wallet in testnet mode - but I'm getting 100% rejects with bad-cb-payee in sgminer and ConnectBlock(DASH): couldn't find masternode or superblock payments in wallet debug log. So - is mining mode totally removed from wallet or I'm missing some configuration?

The second setup was with NOMP pool software - it says it has DASH/DarkCoin support and successfully mines other X11 coins - but I've NEVER mined any DASH block with it. Even before this huge PUMP and difficulty explosion - with 1,7Gh/s and 1.5 DASH in that time on a p2pool node - NOTHING from NOMP for some DAYS. Yes, bad luck is a bad luck - but not like that. So - have someone successfully mined some DASH with NOMP/uNOMP or they are missing something too?

Hi There. Im looking at solomining too. I have 4 x 150 and 1 x 900.
Im currently mining on suprnova and it is (facepalm)

Any Ideas how to run them better?

Back