• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Rules Every Thing Around Me

Lucky you, My wife rules everything around me... Are you just trying to get your post count up or what? Dream Higher Darren! Don't let the DASH rule you, RULE THE DASH!!

@Darren -- ah, you clever man, you.

Incidentally, I asked the question in today's video that I told you I would ask. You'll find its exact timestamp in the description section, though I imagine you'll want to watch the whole thing:

Very good video ! I'd like to see Holger have an opportunity to speak with Amanda and the rest of us !
rc

I agree !
I was supposed to be on too but my kiddo was sick in the next room - so I could not

I suggested to Holger that we do the next "round" together
let's see what amanda thinks of that :rolleyes:

I do not understand why some of the audio is garbled, (Holger), and that problem crept into a couple of the other interviewees here and there...
Does this occur at the source of the broadcast, at the distant end, or just a glitch in the matrix in between ?

There's just so much I don't know, and much of that I never shall...

I learned Loong ago I do not want to be a coder, yet have respect for those who can devote their life to coding !

and my crystal ball forsees no bus in ED's future ! lol
rc

Best indication I have shows good things in the future...
BlackWalnutRuneSet4.JPG

rc

Back