• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash now available on Local Russian Exchange Livecoin.net

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Dash now available on Local Russian Exchange:
https://www.livecoin.net

They have multiple Dash pairs available
Dash/BTC
Dash/US$
Dash/Rouble
There are many ways to deposit and withdraw fiat money. There is a wide variety of electronic payment systems such as: Payeer, PerfectMoney, OkPay, Capitalist as well as SEPA and Wire transfers. Withdrawals can be made to Visa and MasterCard cards.
+ They have a very nice interface for trading !

Happy trading in Russia Comrades !
uQKYW2C.jpg

it sounds like they are actually not russian
but UK based
JEXx6YK.png

:rolleyes:

Well... Let me be a sponsor of a little encouraging anti-bitfinex
cool.gif
action
:

1. If you are DashTalk user with more than 100 "Likes Received:"
2. If you registered on new LiveCoin DASH exchange as my referral (using this my referral link or my referral code Livecoin-fsHHRgre during registration)

I will give you 0.3 DASH for free!

Just PM me on DashTalk your username on LiveCoin (I will check it in my referrals list) and I will send you back DASH-VOUCHER (you will input it in your LiveCoin account and will receive 0.3 DASH on your balance)

This acton will last till the end of August, but Total maximum budget of this action is 10 DASH - so guys - be in a hurry!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated in any way with LiveCoin exchange - it has not been evaluated or endorsed by me and no guarantees about them! Please exercise discretion when using third-party services.

P.S.
I may also help you with all your Russian-Communications with them (but they have good English-speaking support as I know).

No commission (even a bonus) for liquidity providers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never heard of this one before? Would anyone recommend it? How long do they exist? Got hacked in the past?

Back