• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Nation Demonstrates the Beauty of a Dash Economy

TaoOfSatoshi

dashnationbanner.png

When I first learned about cryptocurrency, I dreamed about the possibilities. The legacy financial system had so many flaws, and this new way of handling finance seemed to have such a bright future. Bitcoin, created by the pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto, was the de facto leader of this new dynamic by virtue of being the first on the scene. Its ability to send any amount of money, anywhere, at any time without any borders sent my mind reeling anticipating what was to come.

Over time, however, I began to sour on the innovator due to some pretty big drawbacks. Bitcoin was definitely an improvement on the clunky legacy system, but cracks began to appear in the areas of scalability, security, privacy and economics. While the ability and the talent to fix these issues were there, the Bitcoin community was stalemated by the lack of a decisive governance mechanism to ascertain its wishes...

Read more: https://www.dashnation.com/voices-of-dash-nation/the-beauty-of-a-dash-economy/

Thanks for reading!

Back