• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Meetups Kumasi-Ghana

Dash Digital Growth in Ghana, Africa

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UltimateCrypto

Hi Dash Community,

I'm Abdullah known as ultimatecrypto on the dash wall, Am a Nigerian but resident in Ghana West Africa. I am dash eusthastic and determined to promote Dash digital currency in all my jurisdiction (West Africa and beyond).

I currently want to undertake a door to door service to household, organization, businesses and schools.

Group 1: Household- Father, Mother, Children, Uncle, Aunty and Siblings will adopt Dash, transact with it and hold the currency for future use.

Group 2: Organization- Managers, Head of departments, staff and casual workers can adopt Dash for payments of allowance, salaries and wages and transact with the business associates.

Group 3: Businesses- Business owners, Entrepreneurs and professionals can use Dash to setup their establishment through holding Dash for a long while to accumulate start up capitals.

Group 4: Schools- University, Colleges, Training school students and Apprentice will hold Dash for daily transaction and develop the attitude of transacting with Dash digital because of the comparable reduced rates.

This month December 2017, I intend starting this project with the School then I can move to the next group.

About 90% of Youth 18-35years use a mobile phone and have a social media accounts either WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram whatsoever.

The Dash crew of Ultimatecrypto intend teaching them on how they can smartly use their phones well. How to buy Dash from exchanges and benefits of holding Dash cryptocurrency

Donate to Support this initiative and stay glued as I update you on work in progress.

Dash Account:
XtvdkH6zhhcEsacrWfv3JftEcZpqrToLAj

Every Students need to have a Dash wallet. Donate Now!

Dash crew.. Ultimatecrypto
The betterment of Dash Digital Currency is our hallmark.

Hi Everyone!

Meet Awudu Frank, an operator at Sheik Awudu Enterprise Ghana. He runs a mobile money business and also serve as an agent for Fidelity bank and Ecobank.
One fantastic thing is that he is not new to the digital world because the mobile money platform is digital.

I told him about Blockchain technology and Dash digital, the features of Dash. I got his interested as I discussed about the Instantsend feature which made him downloaded an app wallet from Google play store.

I sent him $2dollars for him to see how dash distinct itself from all other digital currency.

He promised to inform friends about Dash and also to join us at the dash Outreach Kumasi-Ghana coming on Sunday 17th December 2017.

You can donate to Support! Don't forget the more adoption the more the value of Dash will increase for our betterment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171213-113916.png
    Screenshot_20171213-113916.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20171213-120958.png
    Screenshot_20171213-120958.png
    829.1 KB · Views: 64
Hi Community!

Campaigning about Dash Digital become very interesting when you browse coinmarketcap.com and see Dash growing among other cryptocurrency.

I just got Angela involved into Dash and she gonna be an ambassador to dash seeing her passion and zeal about new evolution of Dash Digital.

The campaigning about Dash jeeps increasing day in day out because in Ghana, West Africa.

The team needs tip up for execution of our activities. Please send us a token. Dash address

XknzMoue4ZVyuxqy83faNgBHCCn85RdWwQ

Cheers Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

We achieving for the community. At the close of the day, I was able to get 5 people in dash and gave them some tip up. More to be achieved. Donate to Support the initiative.
Screenshot_20171213-200626.png

Hi Everyone,

Meet Joe Felix, a student at Kwame Nkrumah Science and Technology Kumasi-Ghana.

He trade Bitcoin but had of Dash through our dash team in Kumasi here and got interested contacted me and I got him involved told him about the values of dash (features) and talked to him about the transaction fee comparably to Bitcoin. I got him the wallet sent him 10dollars for token startup and I was surprised when he asked how to move us btc on Dash.
Quickly I helped out with changelly.com

Building a community of prosperity for my people. Kindly contribute some Dash to us through this Address I'd.

We (venezuelans) have much in common with Africans, we are similar in many variables and its not casuality that DASH has similar effect on Venezuela and Africa countries. Good luck guys

We (venezuelans) have much in common with Africans, we are similar in many variables and its not casuality that DASH has similar effect on Venezuela and Africa countries. Good luck guys
Thanks..The rapid adoption of Africans to Cryptocurrency Dash is great and I think we need to do more.so one day AFRICANS Would spend one currency call Dash and exchange and transact with it.
Cheers! To the Venezuela team.

Back