• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Integration into WallofCoins!

aarellanes

Hey Everyone!

I am happy to say that I finally Joined the Dash forums! (took way too long!) I'm Albert, the campaign manager for WallofCoins. I am new to Cryptos (end of July 2016) and I have to say, I am so grateful that I was introduced to them :D

I am hear to let you all know that some community updates are coming SOON on Genitrust's progress with the Dash integration into WallofCoins!

I wish you all an enjoyable rest of the week and a fantastic weekend :)

I look forward to talking with you all and I will be poking around the forums to see what I can learn from this great community! I personal am very interested in Dash and continue to learn about it!

-Albert

Hi Albert, welcome.

Will wall of coins also integrate with dash evolution via a dapp?

(when evolution is finally released).

I bet 10 dash Albert is a Virtual assistant. Damn sure he is not american, or getting minimum wage.
Wall of coins ?? why would you go that way?

Edit:
No offence "Albert" I know you are just doing your job

Hey Icebucket!

Who get's the 10 Dash? If I do, then I will prove I am american and don't get paid minimum wage!

Here is my Dash Address!

XeQVf1moQw9q8ZvXNS8YQtKQB8r2x9DQvp

Last edited:
Hey @Icebucket, Lets make this bet a bit more set in stone! Post your public Key and lets email in terms of the Bet and then I will Skype you :)

Here is my Public Key :)

D9519BDB

Once you post your Public Key I will send you an encrypted email. Once you reply to the terms of the bet, I will give you my skype and Prove that I am american as well as show you I make far more than Minimum wage :)

I look forward to chatting with you!

Last edited:
Hey @Icebucket Welcome back!

To me it sounds like you are scared to go along with the bet because you know you are wrong! Also, Here are the links to the Integration update that you weren't able to find on the first tab of general discussion :)

first update: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-integration-into-wallofcoins-update.12198/

second update: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...e-2-the-one-with-the-api-demonstration.12343/

Still waiting for you to post your GPG because I am itching to get that 10 Dash from you :D

Sorry, I thought you were a exploited third world worker, but you are clearly just a privileged american asshole. My mistake.

Albert no worries, trolls like Icebucket wouldn't ever hold up to their word :) And they'll always create distractions such as, "well where are the updates?" Looks like Icebucket is out for 10 dash!

Would love to talk to his supervisor tho, GPG and encrypted email? WTF .. just send me the skype address. @rgenito nice to have a buddy in house to have your back, im guessing albert is thinking. Im having serious doubts about WOC as a legitimate business with you two onboard.

Last edited:
damn ..2 dislikes from people i respect.. im done. sorry. might have been an asshole. I admit maybe there is some grounds for that.. taking a break now.. :p

hey guys - please keep it civil out here !!!
icebucket is NOT ice ...whatever troll on BCT to everybody please keep your pants on

aartelans can you please email me at [email protected] (in CC wall of coins) that i can verify (for community your identity) once and for all
;)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Would love to talk to his supervisor tho, GPG and encrypted email? WTF .. just send me the skype address. @rgenito nice to have a buddy in house to have your back, im guessing albert is thinking. Im having serious doubts about WOC as a legitimate business with you two onboard.

@Icebucket if you need help with showing a signed GPG I can help you with that!!! Oh and @rgenito is my supervisor :D

Lol, I doubt @Icebucket actually has 10 Dash to make that bet...

@berlebbert I think that is why nothing is going down!

hey guys - please keep it civil out here !!!
icebucket is NOT ice ...whatever troll on BCT to everybody please keep your pants on

aartelans can you please email me at [email protected] (in CC wall of coins) that i can verify (for community your identity) once and for all

@tungfa I think it would be REALLY Easy if @Icebucket would send a signed GPG Like I have Done here! I would be happy to have a skype call with @Icebucket if they send a sign GPG Saying

"If Albert is American and Makes over Minimum Wage I will give him 10 dash, If he is not American and Makes Less than Minimum Wage, he has to give me 10 Dash!"

I Albert, will give @Icebucket 10 dash if I am not american and make less than minimum wage!

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org
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