• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash in #SWITCH 2017

TonyG

Dear members of Dash community,

First of all let me thank you for your support regarding my proposal to connect Dash with the most influential decision makers (https://goo.gl/EGEkwu). I am so happy to be a part of a community that recognizes an opportunity and capitalizes on it.

About the event. This year #SWITCH hosted more than 15000 participants, 2000 of which were public and private sector professionals. We had 63 speakers from 13 countries (European Commissioner, Members of the European Parliament, Ministers of Finance and Economy of Lithuania and other government officials, Bank of Lithuania representatives, Global tech leaders Facebook, Google, Nasdaq, Netflix, DXC Technology among others). The event took place in the biggest arena in the Baltic states - Žalgiris Arena.

Dash was deservedly represented by Robert Wiecko (kot) and Tomas Gurvičius (uppercut).

Robert delivered a keynote speech labeled #DASH - Digital Cash. Our professionals hall, which could host up to 600 people was jam packed, with a large queue waiting to get in. We will have the video soon enough and post it here.

Robert also participated in the main press conference of the event alongside myself (MEP Antanas Guoga), European Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis, Invest Lithuania CEO Mantas Katinas, Europa Apotheek Venlo BV Director and Founder Klaus Gritschneder, and DXC Technology General Manager for Healthcare and Life Sciences Philippe Blanco.

We also organized a #SWITCH Dash meetup, which was a separate part of the event. Around 200 people showed up, all very enthusiastic. Robert could engage them more personally and answer various questions regarding Dash.

Tomas delivered a keynote speech about Dash to the younger audience of 2000 people, also fully packed.

The detailed media reach report will be available when we receive the comprehensive media monitoring results.

This is the first event we teamed up with Dash, but hopefully not the last. I am confident we reach every goal we could with this one - direct involvement with the participants, decision makers, also widespread communication. Dash was a huge buzzword last week in Lithuania. Thank you everyone again for the support.

Please see Dash at #SWITCH aftermovie to get a glimpse on how it looked on the spot. Photos and presentation videos to follow!

Best,

Tony G

Thanks, Tony.

Guys, I insisted a lot and the reason was this:
Robert, meeting with Eva Kaili member of European Parliament, a chair of European Parliament's scientific foresight unit.

dash-networking.JPG

Robert could tell us what the meeting looked like.

Back