- Dec 31, 2017
An important function is to ruffle feathers, ask hard questions, and demand answers to enhance economic freedom for a free society. People want to know what is going on- Reporting events of interest to create a free society for prosperity Will depend on the publication journalists work for and news on the patronage of DASH and Blockchain.
Another important function of journalists is reporting business and economic issues – honesty, integrity and Write and report in a way that build credibility and readability. Politics is power, justified as legitimate to enforce order in society but Power will be abused if Politicians rely on secret dealings and deceit to maintain power without asking the hard questions to their source of wealth and their autocratic intensions. Journalists can help bring about free society by shining light on bad actors and promote of ease of doing business through DASH. Through this training journalists will be taught on the ideas of liberty and its economic principles and means of using that in their reportage to enhance public debate and reforms and the use of DASH for remittance exchange and deducing news for it use. Most news updates are not of liberty, property rights, limited government, financial freedom, cryptocurrency, ease of doing business, freedom index etc, all because of lack of knowledge on those errorless ideas. Imagine if media personnel really do understand the concept of Libertarianism and its economic impacts, and often subject government policies into forensic scrutiny, to enable them question the cost of impacts of such projects, and further see how it can encourage free market economy for a free society, we would have gotten somewhere by now.
The laws of economics determine good and bad methods and that Knowledge of basic economics is essential for responsible reporting for a free society. Economic knowledge builds an immunity to political lies and this training seeks to help increase the ideas of liberty. In Ghana, there are over 8000 trained journalists from different fields, creating competition on getting first hand news for the people. However, few countries, including, Eritrea, Zimbabwe, Central Africa Republic, have state policies and legal frameworks militating journalists to work freely due to the absence of press freedom and freedom. Most often, journalist blogs, write, or make little or no stories on economic freedom, individual liberty, property right and objectively debate on state policies. Giving journalists the training on how to create news, promote the value of DASH for exchange, leveraging on business opportunities on the importance and easy use of the Cryptocurrency. The THREE days intensive Africa journalists training will help the them to promulgate DASH, it use create value.
This intensive fellowship/colloquium is organized by the Institute for Liberty and Policy Innovation, a free market organization in Ghana, that won the 2017 Africa Think Tank Shark competition in South Africa.
The project is expected to target the 50 selected journalists and media practitioners across Africa. This group of people gets the chances to interview, businessmen, entrepreneurs, policymakers, Bank and financial analysts, diplomats, high commissioners, chiefs, high profile personalities and the president of a country.
It is therefore indispensable to engage them with activities that would shape their knowledge in putting suggestive and debatable policies of property right, financial freedom, free market, individual sovereignty and others, so as to create room for people to make informed choices in the financial environment of doing business.
This will help in critical discourse analysis to morally and ethically shape financial policies to benefit all by petitioning the government to allow the use of if not any but DASH. This will positively impact society and the generations to come on the use of DASH…
Arming journalists with the knowledge of DASH, property rights, free market capitalism, accountability, non-aggression principles and individual liberty to report on that in the news would be a breakthrough to spread the word and adoption through media.
In the quest to bring out a positive outcome void of deviation, this project is guided by laid down goals which at the long run will bring out a solution to the problems at hand.
- To undertake activities that enhance the Standard modalities of creating and promoting Liberty, financial and economic freedom, constitutionally limited government in a free society and rule of law through media interaction and remittance opportunities of DASH in Business.
- To enhance the exposure of the journalists to libertarianism and its economic principles.
Rapid expansions of the idea of free society, DASH Usage, freedom, economic liberty and related banking activities across Africa.
- To conduct DASH essay competitions for journalists as a pre-requirement to participate and winners awarded in DASH.
- To train and assist journalists to shape public debates geared towards individual liberty, economic freedom, taxation and free market capitalism and DASH Cryptocurrency
- To write story contents on economic freedom, and DASH pedagogy to sensitizing the population on the cryptocurrency and free market capitalism
- Create and promote liberty, property right, capitalism through the integration of cultural, political and economic activities into journalism and DASH research advocacy.
- To conduct a dash exploratory survey research for journal publication.
- Journalist suggesting privatization interventions in the print media, radio, television, journals, magazine and online portals through libertarian principles and use of dash.
- To create journalist for liberty online news portals to blog regularly and for columnist.
- To award journalists in their efforts in promoting freedom/liberty in the regions/countries.
Where: Accra, Ghana
Last Year Training: 1. https://www.atlasnetwork.org/news/article/ilapi-ghana-launches-african-journalists-for-liberty
- At least 50 participants (journalists) across Africa attending this training.
- Two foreign speakers on site.
- One blogging site for journalists to write on ideas of liberty, DASH, economic freedom, and one cryptocurrency weekly radio program on DASH market activities.
- Three days INTENSIVE residential certification training.
- 90% DEMONTRATING FURTHER AND BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE IDEAS OF A FREE SOCIETY. FINANCIAL FREEDOM, DASH IN DOING BUSINESS AS A PRECONDTION FOR ECONOMIC PROSPERITY IN BANKING, MOBILE MONEY, MINISHOPS AND TO SET UP THE FIRST SHOP TO ACCEPT DASH.
- TWO FINTECH BLOCKCAHIN/DASH EXPERT MAKING THE TRAINING PROFESSIONAL AND GIVING WEIGHT TO THE CERTICATION TRAINING MAKING PARTICIPANTS EXHIBITING PROFESSIONALSM IN THE QUEST TO CREATE A FREE SOCIETY
- 10% INCREASE IN BLOGGING SITES TO SHARE OPINION PIECE FINANCIAL FREEDOM, DASH RESEARCH ADVOCACY PROGRAMS FOR PUBLIC DEBATES ON FREE MARKET.
- 10% PARTICIPANTS QUESTIONING THE STATUS QUO OF GOVERNEMENT INTERVENTIONS THAT STIFLES INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM AND EASE OF DOING BUSINESS AND DASH ADOPTATION.
Conference Package (Accommodation, meals, venue for 3 days) - $ 7,920
Internal Transport for Other African and Ghanaian Participants - $ 1350
Publicity - $ 600
Logistics - $ 820
Honorarium - $ 1800
Two dash expert Speakers - $ 3500
Graduation Gown - $ 370
Three winners of the Africa DASH essay competition - $ 4000
Contingency - $ 1500
Certifications - $ 500
Free Dash for Participants - $ 1200
TOTAL $ 23,560
ANNUAL AFRICAN JOURNALISTS FOR LIBERTY AND DASH TRAINING