• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH creates its own beach soccer team for large-scale adoption of DASH by society

Could it be useful for DASH?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Zheltukhin

Dear DASH community,

We would like to bring to your attention a project that will help in large-scale adoption of DASH by society. To turn it into reality, we are going to use one of the most effective ways – popularization with a spectator sport. The idea is to create the DASH community’s own beach soccer team and within three seasons to win the prizes of the main European club tournament EURO WINNERS CUP which will be watched by more than 1 000 000 spectators. The number of people who will see the DASH team on sand during three seasons on stadiums, TV & Internet could be estimated only roughly: we believe that 5,000,000 spectators are a very modest assessment.

Why beach soccer?

Beach soccer is one of the most spectator and dynamic sports that probably will soon be included in the program of the Summer Olympic Games. Like cryptocurrencies, it is young and develops rapidly. It combines the big football show and atmosphere of the holiday that reigns on the greatest sandy beaches of the world: Copacabana, Ibiza, Miami Beach. At the same time, beach soccer does not need huge investments that big football requires.
When we hear "energy drink", most of us imagine a can of Red Bull although there are many other drinks. Why? The answer is simple – this one is famous due to sport. We can do the same for DASH. DASH will become a world class team. We believe this exceptional event will significantly change the degree of popularity and adoption of DASH by society. It will allow to show the uniqueness of DASH to people. Indeed, where else could you find a decentralized payment system that can create its own professional sports club?
You can read the history of beach soccer here: http://www.beachsoccer.com/sport/history.
Also, two promotional videos allowing to take a look at the sport are below:

Who are we and why us?

I, Roman Zheltukhin, and my colleagues are sports managers from St.-Petersburg, Russia. In 2011, we invited young guys who just graduated from football schools of St.-Petersburg and created a beach soccer team called "KEYSTONE LOGISTICS".

Developing with a very meager budget (none of the players got a salary), the team quickly entered the professional level and took the 3rd place in the qualification of the Russian Championship 2012. We lost the game only against the future finalist – "KRISTALL" (http://www.beachsoccer.ru/tourn/tournament161/teams/team348/).

In 2013, "KEYSTONE LOGISTICS" won the international tournament Open Beach Soccer League 2013 Winter, having beaten, in the final, the future Russian champion 2013 – the same "KRISTALL" (http://www.beachsoccer.ru/tourn/tournament186/tables/league111/).

That event was the highest achievement of our team yet it became its last day as well: the team fell apart because the Russian leading clubs offered our guys such good contracts we could not offer.

Below is the picture taken right after the tournament, you can see "KEYSTONE LOGISTICS", the coach of the Russian national team Mikhail Likhachev and me, Roman Zheltukhin, on it.

team-jpg.5508

In just two seasons and almost without funding, a successful team was created from young amateurs and it became a great danger to the best professional clubs of Russia.

Much more could have been done with sufficient funding. After all, "KRISTALL" is now one of the leading clubs of Europe.

It should also be noted that Russia is a two-time world champion, and three players of "KEYSTONE LOGISTICS" are now playing in the Russian national team, namely Viktor Kryshanov, Nikolai Kryshanov and Maxim Rogovskii (http://www.beachsoccer.com/teams/Russia).
Pictures of these guys playing in T-shirts of "KEYSTONE LOGISTICS" can be seen below:

kryshanov-n-jpg.5509

kryshanov-v-rogovskii-m-jpg.5510

kryshanovs-n-v-jpg.5511

rogovskii-m-jpg.5512

Due to our experience, we do not doubt our professionalism and ability to create a successful club that can fight for the top places in EURO WINNERS CUP. The win in that tournament shall be the main goal for the DASH team for the next three years.
If you like the idea, let me move from the past to the future and submit the plan of the DASH team’s development.

The plan of the DASH team’s development.

Since the way of any beach soccer club to the top lines of the world rating is impossible without belonging to some nationality, the club's development plan implies competing under the flag of Russia until the team achieves the level that allows to participate in EURO WINNERS CUP. We choose Russia to launch the team because here is our home and one of the best beach soccer schools in the world. Also, the Russian Championship gathers the strongest players from all over the world.

February – May 2018. Forming of the team, trainings.
Participation in the competitions:
International tournament InterCup-2018, the goal – to become a prize-winner.

June – August 2018. Trainings, preparation for the Championship of Russia in the Major League.
The championship of St.-Petersburg, the goal – to become the winner;
The Cup of St.-Petersburg, the goal – to become the winner;
Championship of Russia, the Major League, the goal – to win / exit to the Super League.

September – December 2018. Trainings, targeted selection, reforming of the team.
The Cup of Russia, the goal – to become a prize-winner;
Winter Championship of St.-Petersburg in closed rooms, the goal – to become the winner.

January – May 2019. Trainings.
Spring Championship of St.-Petersburg in closed rooms, the goal – to become the winner;
The Cup of St.-Petersburg in closed rooms, the goal – to become the winner;
International tournament InterCup-2019, the goal – to become the winner;
EURO WINNERS CUP 2019, the goal – to become a prize-winner / exit to the final round.

June – August 2019. Trainings, preparation for the Championship of Russia in the Super League.
The championship of St.-Petersburg, the goal – to become the winner;
Championship of Russia, the Super League, the goal – to become a prize-winner / exit to the final round.

September – December 2019. Trainings, targeted selection, reforming of the team.
The Cup of Russia, the goal – to become a prize-winner / the winner;
Winter Championship of St.-Petersburg in closed rooms, the goal – to become the winner.

January – May 2020. Trainings.
Spring Championship of St.-Petersburg in closed rooms, the goal – to become the winner;
The Cup of St.-Petersburg in closed rooms, the goal – to become the winner;
International tournament InterCup-2019, the goal – to become the winner;
EURO WINNERS CUP 2020, the goal – TO BECOME THE WINNER.

June – August 2020. Trainings, preparation for the Championship of Russia in the Super League.
The championship of St.-Petersburg, the goal– to become the winner;
Championship of Russia, the Super League, the goal – to become the winner;

September – December 2020. Trainings, targeted selection, reforming of the team.
The Cup of Russia, the goal– to become the winner;

When the three-year plan is successfully carried out, the DASH community will be able to move to a new level and arrange its own tournaments which will gather the strongest clubs in the world. For example, now there is no World Club Beach Soccer Championship and DASH could fill this emptiness in and launch the DASH WORLD WINNERS CUP.

We have formed the detailed budget for realizing the three-year plan and would like to introduce it to you:
budget-png.5514

In order to carry out the above tasks in time, the budget for 2018 should be released by two payouts: 1,300,000 USD until February 10, 2018 and 992,458.80 USD until June 10, 2018.

The budgets for 2019 and 2020 are indicative and should be specified and agreed by the DASH community in December 2018 and 2019 respectively.

Friendly, Roman Zheltukhin

Attachments

• team.jpg
    team.jpg
    954.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Kryshanov N.jpg
    Kryshanov N.jpg
    941.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Kryshanov V & Rogovskii M.jpg
    Kryshanov V & Rogovskii M.jpg
    782.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Kryshanovs N & V.jpg
    Kryshanovs N & V.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Rogovskii M.jpg
    Rogovskii M.jpg
    802.1 KB · Views: 129
  • budget.PNG
    budget.PNG
    122.6 KB · Views: 129
"New Member" comes along and asks for millions, thinking a few nice pics and two random youtube vids will seal the deal.

Thank you for a good comment, but here we can only use these tools: photos, videos and words. I will be very appreciated if you or somebody else give me an advice what I should do to let you look at this project more deeply and with bigger interest. And, whatever it would be, I think I can do it, because what I wrote is a real story as well as the plan is healthy because I did it once.

Thank you for a good comment, but here we can only use these tools: photos, videos and words. I will be very appreciated if you or somebody else give me an advice what I should do to let you look at this project more deeply and with bigger interest. And, whatever it would be, I think I can do it, because what I wrote is a real story as well as the plan is healthy because I did it once.

Personally, for a project of this size, unless there are known / trusted parties, I really want to see video introductions and interviews (Dash Force News and / or Craig Mason).

Also, it helps if there's a smaller project / goal that lets us get to know what you're all about.

Personally, for a project of this size, unless there are known / trusted parties, I really want to see video introductions and interviews (Dash Force News and / or Craig Mason).

Also, it helps if there's a smaller project / goal that lets us get to know what you're all about.

Hello GrandMasterDash,
Your advice was well noted and we are going to follow it. We have renewed our plan and schedule in this regard, as well as have set a smaller goal to let you to get to know who we are. Please take a look at the changes below. We need to know your opinion.
It is winter now and beach soccer is on its vacation. So, it is not a good time for worthwhile introductions and interviews. However, in the end of March – beginning of April Saint-Petersburg will host the international tournament “InterCup-2018”. During this competition we will make a video introduction and invite Dash Force News to visit the tournament and make an interview.
If everything is okay and we keep on going, the following schedule we can realize well in 2018:
participation in the championship of St.-Petersburg (June – August 2018) and participation in the Cup of St.-Petersburg (July – August 2018).
The goal is to become a prize-winner and to reach the Cup of Russia.
The reaching the Cup of Russia is the smaller goal which requires a smaller budget and shows what we are capable of.
If we reach this goal, we shall:
1) participate in the Cup of Russia in September 2018 (although we have to understand that we have a small chance to become a prize-winner because the team will not be properly ready in our trial 2018).
2) make our main EURO WINNERS CUP proposal again and if agreed, start to work on it since the beginning of 2019.
Please see the smaller budget for 2018 below.

budget 1.PNG

Back